PAEC Jobs for Diploma Holders & Science Graduates PDTP 2017 (Job Description):
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC a public sector organization offering one-year (3 semesters) Post Diploma Training Program (PDTP) in Nuclear Power Plant Technology to candidates who are Associate Engineers with 3 year Diploma DAE and bachelor of Science B.Sc. with 2 year graduation Degree. PAEC Jobs are available. Training will be held in Karachi and Mianwali. In Karachi it will be held at Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE) and in Mianwali it will be held at CHASNUPP Centre of Nuclear Training (CHASCENT).
Training will start from May 2018. Selection will be done on pure merit base and on test and interview.
Eligibility Criteria for PAEC Jobs
- Candidates who have three year diploma in associate engineering DAE with recognized board of education. candidates must have minimum 1st division result and 60% Marks in SSC.
- Candidate must have degree in following technologies.
- Candidates who have Degree in any other field must have equivalent certificate from the board.
- Candidates who are Bachelor in Science B.Sc. degree with these subjects Maths, Physics or Chemistry .from HEC recognized university and minimum 60% marks in HSC exams
Age: Candidates Date Of Birth should be either or after on 17-07-1992.
Stipend and Facilities during Training at PAEC Jobs
- Candidates will have stipend of 12,500 Rs during training.
- Hostel accommodation will be provided to outstation trainee only.
- Indoor treatment and facilities of transport will be free for trainee.
Career After Course Completion:
- candidates who will be successful in the training period may have permanent position and posted any where in Pakistan as Tech-I /SA-I, in SPS-4.
- Only Eligible candidates are requested to apply for this post. Incomplete or late submission will not be entertained. Candidates who are interested may keep visiting website for notifications for PAEC Jobs.
Application Procedure For PAEC Jobs:
- Interested Candidates can apply for PAEC Jobs online by visiting www.kinpoe.edu.pk and read the instruction carefully before filling the form.
- Candidates can also apply or submit their application by post. Download the application from website.
- Online fee is Rs 600 and application by post is Rs 600.
Click here for Private Jobs 2017