Get Latest Vacancies in Office of the Deputy Commissioner Upper Dir Jobs 2019 Download Application Form It is an excellent opportunity for those who wish to be a part of the community development programs where experience, as well as voluntary work, is involved.
Jobs in Office of the Deputy Commissioner Upper Dir The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced Community Driven Local Development (CDLD) Program which is calling out for motivated and self-determined individuals who want to bring in change.
These jobs offered under CLDL Program are on contractual basis for the duration of 1 year which may be extendable based on the individual’s performance & Positions is Rural Infrastructure Engineer.
Office of the Deputy Commissioner Upper Dir Jobs 2019 Download NTS Application Form
Here you can find all the important details regarding deputy commissioner battagram jobs from eligibility criteria and all other important application instructions.
The following vacancies have been announced as deputy commissioner battagram jobs under the Community Driven Local Development (CDLD) Program.
- Rural Infrastructure Engineer
Age: The applicants must not be more than 45 years of age.
Based on the level of each job post announced, a certain number of years of post qualification experience is required. The applicants are required to have 1 to 10 years of post qualification experience, however, for the post, you are interested to apply for check the official deputy commissioner battagram jobs advertisement provided below at the end of this post.
- Rural Infrastructure Engineer: PKR. 80,000/- per month.
- The applicants are required to have proficiency in Microsoft Office, i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The applicants are required to fluent at written and spoken the English language.
- The applicants must be physically as well as mentally fit.
How To Apply for Office of Deputy Commissioner Upper Dir Jobs:
- The detailed job description regarding each advertised post is available on the Community Driven Local Development (CDLD) Program website, i.e. www.cdldta.pk.
- The applicants are required to apply for deputy commissioner Upper Dir jobs on the National Testing Services website, i.e. https://www.nts.org.pk.
- The applicants are required to download the application form and deposit fee challan from the National Testing Services website.
- National Testing Services (NTS) will be taking the screening test for the deputy commissioner battagram jobs for which roll no. slips will not be personal issues, however, they would be made available online on the NTS website.
- Upon the clearance of NTS screening test, the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, whose result will further determine the final selection.
- The applicants are required to send the following documents along with their duly filled in application form National Testing Services Headquarters, Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, H-8/1, Islamabad, Pakistan via courier or post.
- Paid NTS copy of challan form
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Attested copy of academic and experience certificates including diplomas, certificates, pass certificates, mark sheets and degrees.
- 1 recent passport sized photograph
- 1 copy of CNIC
- 1 copy of domicile
Office of the Deputy Commissioner Upper Dir Jobs 2019
Last Date to Apply:
The last date to apply for deputy commissioner Battagram jobs is April 29, 2019.
Official Advertisement Of Office of the Deputy Commissioner Upper Dir