Here on this page, You will get OEC Korea Jobs 2019 Overseas Employment Corporation Pakistan | www.oec.gov.pk. The overseas employment corporation (OEC) has the task of finding and facilitating Pakistani citizens for job opportunities abroad.
Currently right now The Ministry of Employment and Labour of the Republic of Korea (MOEL) has announced multiple jobs in the manufacturing industry. OEC has been assigned the task of collecting applications from all over Pakistan for these jobs and selecting candidates who successfully pass the Computer based Korean Language test (EPS-TOPIK).
It must be noted that these jobs are for Male candidates only. This is a great opportunity for all those individuals who are looking for successful future by working abroad.
There are many star features of these jobs such as no VISA fee will be charged and more over there isn’t any limit for qualification requirement. After the selection of final candidates, the candidate will be offer Monthly Salary up to PKR 200,000/- Moreover other facilities will be also provided such as accommodation, pick & drop services to the site area, medical insurance and much more.
Isn’t this a great offer? Then what are you waiting for? Apply right away by checking out the important details given below such as eligibility criteria, application deadline and application procedure.
www.oec.gov.pk Korea 2019 Check Merit List Form Online
- There aren’t any specific qualification criteria. All the individual as low as Matriculation pass up to Masters level can apply. It must be noted that job post will differ as per the qualifications.
- The applicant must be holding a valid Computerized National Identification Card at the time of registration.
- The required age of the candidates must be 18- 39 years of age.
- The candidate must not be involved in any criminal activity or holding a holding a criminal background.
- Candidate must not be having his name on the ECL list.
- Disabled personnel aren’t eligible for this job.
How to Apply for OEC Korea Jobs:
- All the eligible candidates are required to register themselves online at the OEC website oec.gov.pk
- All the applicants will have to pay the registration fee of Rs.1000/- in OEC’s HBL account no: 0112-79010451-03 and attach the deposit slip with the application form.
- All those applicants who do not have the facility of registering themselves online can register themselves by visiting the nearest OEC office along with their Bank deposit slip.
- For more information you can visit the official site of OEC oec.gov.pk or you can see the official advertisement attached below.
Complete Address OEC Islamabad Office: PMI, Auditorium Building, Zero Point, G-7/1, Islamabad..
Complete Address OEC Karachi Office: Red Crescent Building, Doctor Dawood Pota Road, Karachi..
Complete Address OEC Lahore Office: 43-B, Abu Bakar Block, Near Garden Town, In Front Qaddafi Stadium, Metro Bus Stop, Lahore.
Complete Address OEC Peshawar Hayatabad Peshawar: Government Advance Technical Training Center, Plot 16/A, Industrial Area, TEVTA KPK Hayatabad Peshawar.
Complete Address OEC Quetta Office: OPF Building, Block Number 04, Near Masjid Khizra, Satellite Town, Quetta.
- After submission of the application, the OEC results of the successful candidates will be announced on 09th August 2019.
- A draw will be held from the applied individuals for those who can further go to next step of registering themselves. The draw will take place from March 07 to March 14, 2019.
- The draw result will be announced on 15th March 2019.
- The Korean Language Test will take place form 22nd April to 31st July 2019.
- Results of the successful candidates from the 1st round will be announced on 09th August 2019.
- Professional skills test and the scrutiny of the documents will take place on from 28th August 2019.
- Skills test will take place from 16th September to 20th September 2019.
- The final results of the selected candidates will be announced on 15th October 2019.
OEC Korea Jobs for Pakistani 2019
Important Point to Remember:
- Any candidate found doing the following things will be barred from OEC Korea jobs and from applying for next 3 years
- Producing & presenting forged documents.
- Presenting false information or hiding of true information intentionally.
- Involved in illegal / criminal activity or having a criminal background.
- Passing the test isn’t the guarantee of securing the job.
- Candidates are required to arrive the examination hall before the announced time.