Here on this page, You will get OEC Saudi Arabia Jobs 2020 Overseas Employment Corporation Pakistan | www.oec.gov.pk. The overseas employment corporation (OEC) has the task of finding and facilitating Pakistani citizens for job opportunities abroad.
Currently right now The Ministry of Employment and Labour of the Republic of Saudi Arabia (MOEL) has announced multiple jobs in the manufacturing industry. OEC has been assigned the task of collecting applications from all over Pakistan for these jobs and selecting candidates who successfully pass the Computer based Korean Language test (EPS-TOPIK).
It must be noted that these jobs are for Male candidates only. This is a great opportunity for all those individuals who are looking for successful future by working abroad.
There are many star features of these jobs such as no VISA fee will be charged and more over there isn’t any limit for qualification requirement. After the selection of final candidates, the candidate will be offer Monthly Salary up to PKR 200,000/- Moreover other facilities will be also provided such as accommodation, pick & drop services to the site area, medical insurance and much more.
Isn’t this a great offer? Then what are you waiting for? Apply right away by checking out the important details given below such as eligibility criteria, application deadline and application procedure.
www.oec.gov.pk Saudi Arabia 2020 Check Merit List Form Online
- There aren’t any specific qualification criteria. All the individual as low as Matriculation pass up to Masters level can apply. It must be noted that job post will differ as per the qualifications.
- The applicant must be holding a valid Computerized National Identification Card at the time of registration.
- The required age of the candidates must be 18- 39 years of age.
- The candidate must not be involved in any criminal activity or holding a holding a criminal background.
- Candidate must not be having his name on the ECL list.
- Disabled personnel aren’t eligible for this job.
How to Apply for OEC Saudi Arabia Jobs:
- All the eligible candidates are required to register themselves online at the OEC website oec.gov.pk
- All the applicants will have to pay the registration fee of Rs.1000/- in OEC’s HBL account no: 0112-79010451-03 and attach the deposit slip with the application form.
- All those applicants who do not have the facility of registering themselves online can register themselves by visiting the nearest OEC office along with their Bank deposit slip.
- For more information you can visit the official site of OEC oec.gov.pk or you can see the official advertisement attached below.
- Medical Technologists
Complete Address OEC Islamabad Office: PMI, Auditorium Building, Zero Point, G-7/1, Islamabad..
Complete Address OEC Karachi Office: Red Crescent Building, Doctor Dawood Pota Road, Karachi..
Complete Address OEC Lahore Office: 43-B, Abu Bakar Block, Near Garden Town, In Front Qaddafi Stadium, Metro Bus Stop, Lahore.
Complete Address OEC Peshawar Hayatabad Peshawar: Government Advance Technical Training Center, Plot 16/A, Industrial Area, TEVTA KPK Hayatabad Peshawar.
Complete Address OEC Quetta Office: OPF Building, Block Number 04, Near Masjid Khizra, Satellite Town, Quetta.
- Applicants meeting criteria need to register online at www.oec.gov.pk.
- A candidate has to pay Registration Fee Rs. 500/ in OEC’s Account No. 0112-79010447-03 in HBL and attach it to an online application form.
- Those who do not have online application submission facility, then he can register by visiting nearest OEC office along with original Bank Deposit Slip.
- The last date for application submission is April 20, 2020.
To Apply Online: Click Here
OEC Saudi Arabia Jobs for Pakistani 2020
Important Point to Remember:
- Any candidate found doing the following things will be barred from OEC Saudi Arabia jobs and from applying for next 3 years
- Producing & presenting forged documents.
- Presenting false information or hiding of true information intentionally.
- Involved in illegal / criminal activity or having a criminal background.
- Passing the test isn’t the guarantee of securing the job.
- Candidates are required to arrive the examination hall before the announced time.