In the search for OEC Results 2019? Want to know the OEC Korea Jobs 2019 lucky draw results? On Monday 7th March 2019 The Human Resource Development Service of Korea (HRD) in alliance with the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development Pakistan advertised a notification of recruitment for employment of personnel in South Korea for different skills.
Multiple candidates with qualifications of Intermediate, Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Diploma appeared in the “Employment Permit System” so that they could work in South Korea.
OEC Draw Result 2019 Lucky Draw For Korea Jobs www.oec.gov.pk
All those applicants who applied have been shortlisted on lucky draw basis so that they could participate on TOPIK examinations which comprise of HRD (EPS-TOPIK exam), Korean Language Test (CBT-Computer Based Test) and lastly with skills and professional eligibility test.
The list of all those applicants who applied and got selected in the lucky draw will be published on 15th March 2019. All those candidates who applied within the given due date are requested to visit the regional OEC office for more details check the official sites of The Human Resource Development Service of Korea (HRD) http://eps.hrdkorea.or.kr or they can also visit www.oec.gov.pk
All those candidates who got selected in the lucky draw are requested to register themselves for the Entry tests from 7th March 2018 to 15th March 2019.For further details regarding the Registration process, where to get application forms and procedure of selection process check out the given content below:
Online Registration Result 2019 oec.gov.pk
Officially, OEC Online Registration will be end on 14th March 2019; after that day, on 15th March 2019, OEC has announced the lucky draw results for the candidate who have registered online. Candidates whose name are on the lucky draw result list then, Candidates are required to register again which will also through the OEC Pakistan Authority. Your skills test will be taken after the selection.
OEC Lucky Draw Result 2019
Candidates who are selected for OEC Jobs in the korea 2019 are very lucky because limited seats are available for OEC Jobs that’s why OEC will conduct the Lucky draw. This lucky draw process is quite simple. All the candidates names are put in the system and it is done automaticlly by the system and Limited number of candidates will be selected. Whenever it is announced, It will be shown on this page here.
How to Apply?
Only selected applicants from the OEC Korea jobs 2019 lucky draw results are to follow the application process given below:
- Candidates can collect their application form (free of cost) from the respective places mentioned below.
- Only the selected candidates are eligible to get the Job Proformas.
- Entry fee for OEC Korea jobs 2018 is USD 24 or equivalent PKR rupees.
- Applicants are required to bring in color passport sized photographs for the job forms.
- Applicants are also requested to bring in 02 Blue (Background) Photographs sized 4.5cm x 3.5cm.
- CNIC & Passports are must along with their photocopies.
- Applicants are strictly requested to write correct identifications and personal details while filling the application forms.
OEC Draw Result 2019 Lucky Draw
Where to Get Application Forms?
Applicants can get their application forms from the below-designated places:
- OEC Islamabad Office: PMI, Auditorium Building, Zero Point, G-7/1, Islamabad.
- OEC Karachi Office: Red Crescent Building, Doctor Dawood Pota Road, Karachi.
- OEC Lahore Office:43-B, Abu Bakar Block, Near Garden Town, In Front Qaddafi Stadium, Metro Bus Stop, Lahore.
- OEC Peshawar Hayatabad: Government Advance Technical Training Centre, Plot 16/A, Industrial Area, TEVTA Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) Hayatabad Peshawar.
- OEC Quetta Office: OPF Building, Block Number 04, Near Masjid Khizra, Satellite Town, Quetta.
General Terms & Conditions:
- All those who will get recruited will be paid according to the market rate of their respective posts they get to work on.
- All the recruited personnel will report directly to the project director during their work.
- All those personnel who have been blacklisted by any of the government authorities are not eligible to apply for.
- Recruitment of all personnel will be on pure merit basis.
- No TA/DA will be given for entry test or interviews.
- Candidates who present forged data or by any means try to misguide the management with their details will be barred from applying for OEC Korea jobs 2018.
- Candidates are also requested to submit their application forms in the before or on the given due date. Failure to which will also result in rejection of the application.
Important Dates to Remember
- Registration of applicants selected from Lucky Draw: 7th March to 14th March 2019.
- Entry Tests of Selected Applicants: 26th March 2019
- Korean Language Exam Schedule: June 2019
- First Round Results Announcement: July 2019
- Medical Test and Checking of Documents: August 2019
- Skills Test: 16th – 20nd September 2019
- Final Announcement of Results: 15th October 2019
Remember: No late or incomplete applications will be accepted and will face straight forward rejection!
OEC Results Information:
For more details, you can read the advertisement below mentioned in which are the general terms and conditions and last due date and other details for applying in OEC Korea jobs 2018. For more details you can also visit the official site of The Human Resource Development Service of Korea (HRD) http://eps.hrdkorea.or.kr or they can also visit www.oec.gov.pk
So, guys, this was all about Latest OEC Korea Jobs 2019 Lucky Draw Results. We hope that we provided you with sufficient details of the jobs available. If we missed out something or if any of your queries is still unanswered, then please feel free to write us in the comment box below. And we will try to respond at our earliest! You can also visit www.startjobs.pk to read about more jobs, programs and other stuff.