One of the best government hospitals in Punjab Nishtar Hospital Multan Jobs 2019 Latest Vacancies Advertisement, The Nishtar Medical University & Hospital is inviting applications for ((Medical Officer (HDU), Medical Officer (ICU), Medical Officer (Thoracic Surgery), Medical Officer (Nephrology), Medical Officer, Women Medical Officer, Medical Officer / Woman Medical Officer) are available in their department.
There are more than 230+ vacancies available for these posts and both Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply for them.
For now, the advertised posts are on a contractual basis of 1 year but if satisfactory performance is shown by the candidates, then the contract period can be extended as per the performance has shown.
Nishtar Hospital Multan Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement
So, if you are interested in the following offer then do check out the details of the post, their eligibility criteria, application deadline and application procedure from below.
Available Job Posts and Number of Vacancies Available
- Medical Officer (HDU)
- Medical Officer (ICU)
- Medical Officer (Thoracic Surgery)
- Medical Officer (Nephrology)
- Medical Officer
- Women Medical Officer
- Medical Officer / Woman Medical Officer
Required Qualifications and Age Limit:
- The educational criteria for all of these posts require Intermediate/Middle qualification is required to apply.
- Age limits are 18-25 years which can be seen from the image below.
- The last date to apply for these jobs is March 25, 2020. No late applications will be accepted!
How to Apply for Nishtar Hospital Multan Jobs:
- These posts are for Punjab Domiciled candidates only.
- All those candidates who are already working in any government sector must apply through proper channel.
- Up to 8 years of upper age relaxation will be given to Female candidates. And 5 years to Male candidates.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for interviews or entry tests.
- Special quota has been reserved for minorities and disabled candidates.
- The candidates are required to bring the following documents at the time of interview: attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, and a recent passport sized photographs.
- The Nishtar Medical University & Hospital reserves all the rights to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- For more information, you can check out the official advertisement which we have attached below for your convenience or you can visit jobs.punjab.gov.pk
- To apply online visit this official site jobs.punjab.gov.pk
- Incomplete or late applications will be rejected.
Nishtar Hospital Multan Jobs 2020
Address: Medical Superintendent, Nishtar Hospital, Multan.