Apply For NEPRA Internship Program 2019 PO Box 1664 GPO Islamabad. If you are looking for an internship opportunity, then we have got one for you. A public sector Islamabad based autonomous organization, NEPRA which deals in matters related to generation, transmission and distribution of electricity in the country is offering Internship opportunity to all the young and energetic individuals of Pakistan.
All graduates/postgraduates from the recognized and reputable institution are welcomed to apply for this program. This will be a 6-week internship opportunity in which all the Interns will be working closely with the department and will have an opportunity to learn with one of the established organizations of Pakistan. You can also find the official advertisement which was published on 26th May 2019 in Dawn Newspaper. To check more information regarding the Internship program, just follow the rest of the article below.
NEPRA Internship Program 2019 PO Box 1664 GPO Islamabad Details
Highlights of Internship Programme:
- This will be 6 months paid programme.
- The internees will be given Rs.30,000/- per month as stipend.
- Candidates can do their internship in any of the following discipline:
- Electrical Engineering (Power)
- Finance & Accountancy
- Economics / Business / Public / Administration / HR / Law / IT
- All those are fresh Graduates / Post – Graduates are eligible to apply for this programme.
- Electrical Engineering (Power): The candidate must have done Bachelors in Electrical Engineering at least. The maximum age of the candidate can be 28 years of age.
- Finance & Accountancy: The candidate must have done Master’s Degree in Business Administration / Finance or Chartered / Cost & Management Accountant, ACCA, CIMA, Banking & Finance, M. Com or equivalent. The maximum age of the candidate can be 28 years of age.
- Economics / Business / Public / Administration / HR / Law / IT: The candidate must have done Master’s Degree in Business / Public Administration, Computer Science, IT, Economics, Finance, Law, Chartered / Cost & Management Accountant, ACCA, CIMA, Banking & Finance, M. Com or equivalent. The maximum age of the candidate can be 28 years of age.
Important Notes and How to Apply For NEPRA Internship Program:
- All those candidates who have higher qualification or with foreign degrees will be given preference.
- Interested individuals must submit their applications which should be recommended by their respective Institution / Universities along with their CV’s, attested copies of relevant documents and 2 recent passport sized photographs on this address: P.O. Box NO. 1664, GPO, Islamabad.
- The applicants are required to write the name of the discipline they are wanting to apply on the envelope as well as on the application.
- NEPRA reserves all the rights to cancel the process at any stage without giving any reason.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called in for interviews.
- No TA / DA will be given to any candidate.
- For more information check out the given official advertisement below.
NEPRA Internship Program 2019 PO Box 1664 GPO
- The last date to apply for this program is 10th June 2019. No late or incomplete applications will be accepted.