Do you wish to be a part of the major national strategic sectors of Pakistan? If yes, then this post is probably meant for you. National Counter Terrorism Authority Pakistan has announced NACTA Jobs that offers vacancies for support staff for candidates all over Pakistan. Move down the screen to know more details regarding the job.
NACTA Job 2018 Description:
National Counter Terrorism Authority (NACTA) Pakistan is the Internal Counter Terrorism Authority of Pakistan, which is in charge to devise short term, medium term, and long-term counter-terrorism strategies for the security of Pakistan.
National Counter Terrorism Authority Pakistan has announced NACTA Jobs that is offering multiple job openings for support staff which offers vacancies for both male and female candidates all over Pakistan on open merit as well as domicile basis and female quota, minority quota and disabled quota as per the regulations of Pakistan.
NACTA offers the following positions along with the number of vacancies listed below:
- 102 Driver (BPS-4)
- 16 Dispatch Rider (BPS-4)
- 127 Naib Qasid / Farrash / Mali (BPS-1)
- 22 Sweeper (BPS-1)
The candidates are required to be minimum Primary Pass in order to be eligible for the above-listed job positions.
The candidates must be minimum 18 years of age and maximum 30 years of age in order to be eligible for the above-listed job. Whereas, an age relaxation of 5 years is eligible for all candidates making the maximum eligible age 35 years.
- Candidates applying for the post of driver and dispatch rider must be a valid driving license holder and must be well known about the traffic rules.
- All the candidates have an age relaxation of 5 years whereas, the females, minorities, widows, government servants, etc. are allowed more age relaxation as per the government policy which is mentioned in the official advertisement mentioned below.
- The candidates are required to apply by downloading the application form from the National Counter Terrorism Authority Pakistan (NACTA) website
- The candidates are required to attach the copies of the following documents along with the application form:
- Educational Documents
- Experience Certificates
- The candidates are required to properly fill in the application form and send it to the following address along with the required documents
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/test which will be conducted as per the government policies.
- The government sector employees are required to apply through a proper channel.
For more comprehensive lowdown, you can find the NACTA Jobs advertisement administered at the end of this article.
Do not forget to hit subscribe to our website https://startjobs.pk and turn on / allow notifications button for more job, internship, fellowship and scholarship updates.