2018 Fully Funded MOFCOM Postgraduate Scholarship to Study in China: Are you a graduate/postgraduate, looking forward to pursuing your further studies? Are you willing to study for the international scholarship? Are you proficient in English or Chinese? If yes, then there is a good news for you. The Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China has announced MOF Scholarship 2018 for the students of developing countries other than People’s Republic of China, to pursue their Masters and Doctoral Degrees in China.
If you are interested to know more about MOFCOM Chinese Government Scholarship 2018 then keep scrolling below.
MOFCOM Postgraduate Scholarship 2018 For Pakistani Students to Study in China Detailed Information:
The Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China has announced MOF Scholarship 2018 for the candidates belonging to developing countries other than People’s Republic of China, to enhance and strengthen their relationship with the other developing counties. The scholarship offers a chance for the candidates from developing countries to pursue their Masters and Doctoral Degrees in China.
The scholarships are available in the following domains:
- Master’s Degree Program
- Doctoral Degree Program
Scholarship Location: China.
- For Masters Students: 3000RMB per student.
- For Ph.D. Students: 3000RMB per student.
- Tuition fee waiver
- Teaching material wavier
- Research and survey fee wavier
- Dissertation guide fee wavier
- One-off resettlement fee
- On-campus accommodation
- Medical insurance
- One time round trip international airfare for all students while flying to China for the 1st time and arrival to home country on the completion of the scholarship program.
- For Masters: 2-3 Years
- For Ph.D.: 3-4 Years
Educational Qualification Required:
- For Masters: Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- For Ph.D.: Must have a Master’s Degree.
Eligibility Age: Under 45 years of age.
- The candidates must belong to a developing country other than the People’s Republic of China.
- The candidates must have a good health.
- The candidates must have a proficiency in English or Chinese.
- IELTS:0 or above.
- Chinese: HSK Level-4 (180 points)
- The candidates are required to apply online on https://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or https://www.campuschina.org.
- Read all the directions carefully and review your application prior to submission since after final submission mistakes cannot be edited and corrected.
- The supporting documents are supposed to be uploaded.
- After submission of the application form online, print out a copy for hardcopy submission.
- The application form along with the supporting documents in hardcopy and scanned copies are supposed to be submitted to “The Economic and Commercial Counsellor’s Office (ECCO) of the Chinese Embassy.”
Last Date is 30th April 2018.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now! For more details and updates, you can check the MOF Scholarship 2018 advertisement provided at the end of this article. Do not forget to hit subscribe to https://startjobs.pk for more updates, also hit the allow notifications button for more job, internship and scholarship updates.