You are here at the right place to check the Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony Islamabad Jobs 2020 Walk-Interview Date
Jobs in Ministry Of Religious Affairs Candidates are invited to apply for the vacant situations according to their qualification. The interested and desirable candidate who have domicile of Pakistan and are confident enough to undergo a complete procedure of test and interview.
There are around 10 vacancies available in Ministry Of Religious Affairs and Positions are UDC, LDC, Electrician, Driver/Despatch Rider, Naib Qasid, Sanitary Worker, Chowkidar.
There is no higher qualification required. Candidates must have relevant qualification and experience according to the post. There is some post which requires a diploma in a specific field.
Get More Government Jobs 2019: CLICK HERE
Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs 2020 Advertisement Latest
- Middle Pass
- Basic Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel and internet)
Age: Age of the applicant should be 18 to 30 years maximum
Experience: Relevant Experience in the field is required
How to Apply Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony Jobs:
Desirable candidates are required to appear for test/interview according to the time which is given on the below advertisement. Candidates are required to bring all the documents which are asked in the advertisement. Bring the below documents.
- All the interested candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria first from the official advertisement attached below.
- All the eligible candidates are requested to send their applications along with following documents: attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, and a recent passport sized photographs on the following address: Directorate of Hajj, Hajj Complex, Qila Kahna, Qasim Bagh Multan
- Applicants are required to clearly mention the job position they are applying for on the envelope.
- All those candidates who are working in any government sector must have to apply through proper channel.
- For more information, all the candidates are requested to check out the official advertisement attached below.
- Qualification Degree / Certificate
- Computerized CNIC
- Recent Passport Size photograph
Send your application to the following address:
Ministry of Religious Affairs Islamabad Jobs 2020
Interview Date is February 22 to 24, 2020.
Interview Date for Driver and Mouzan is March 02, 2020.
Advertisement For Ministry Of Religious Affairs Jobs: