Check Ministry of Interior Jobs 2019 for Capital Development Authority CDA Islamabad Download Application Form | www.interior.gov.pk Attention! Experienced professionals with graduation in Engineering/Business/Economics/Social Sciences.
Have you been waiting for a career opportunity through which you can apply your skills and experience in development, planning and policy-making sector? If yes, there is good news for you.
On May 31, 2019, Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan has announced distinguished and privileged positions of Member (Finance), Member (Engineering), Member (Planning and Design), Member (Administration) and Member (Estate) in Capital Development Authority Board, Islamabad.
Applicants possessing the required qualification and experience are encouraged to avail this golden opportunity and become a member of the Capital Development Authority Board, Islamabad. What are you waiting for? Hurry up! Apply now as the last date to apply is June 14, 2019. For complete information regarding eligibility and application procedure, continue reading this article.
Brief Introduction of Ministry of Interior Pakistan Jobs 2019
Historically speaking, there were multifarious socio-political, economic and geographic reasons which necessitated shifting of the capital city from Karachi to a suitable place which could meet the standards of a capital city through its planned and well-developed infrastructure.
Based on thorough research and reports, the location for the new capital was chosen adjacent to Rawalpindi and the city was formally named as Islamabad. In line with the objective, the CDA was established on 14 June 1960 by executive order entitled Pakistan Capital Regulation for providing municipal services in Islamabad Capital Territory. Today, CDA provides a wide range of municipal services to its residents and has made Islamabad a fascinating city for all.
- Member (Finance)
- Member (Engineering)
- Member (Planning and Design)
- Member (Administration)
- Member (Estate)
- Qualification: 1st Class Master’s degree (16 years education) in Economics/ MBA (Finance)/ Civil/ Electrical/Mechanical/Town Planning/ Architecture/ Public Administration/ any other Social Sciences discipline form a local or foreign institution recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan.
- Preference: Preference will be given to MS/M.Phil/Ph.D./LLM/LLB graduates
- Skills: ICMA/ACCA CPA etc./ PPRA Laws/ Information Technology (IT) Proficiency
- Registration: Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)/ Pakistan Council for Town Planners and Architects of Pakistan (PCATP)
- Experience: Minimum 20 years in the relevant field (Note: may be relaxed in case of M.Phil or Ph.D. for 02 and 04 years, respectively)
- Age Limit: Maximum 63 years
- Nationality: Candidate should have the nationality of Pakistan. The candidates will have to disclose nationality other than Pakistani.
- Others: Candidate should not be National Reconciliation Ordinance (NRO) beneficiary.
How to Apply for Ministry of Interior Jobs:
Applicants interested to apply and meeting the above eligibility criteria are required to follow application procedure given below:
- Log into interior.gov.pk and submit the application on the prescribed format. Dispatch the duly filled application form along with Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume, educational testimonials i.e. degrees, transcripts, certifications and other, experience certificate, CNIC and two recent passport size photographs by registered post on the address mentioned below or submit it through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Any successful candidate shall be appointed as a member of the Capital Development Authority Board, Islamabad for a tenure of 04 years.
- The initial term of appointment shall be 02 years on standard terms subject to extension on the recommendations of the performance evaluation committee.
- Cancellation of the Membership due to below-par performance will be at one month’s notice or in return for one month’s remuneration.
- The successful candidates will have to resign from their previous jobs/assignments.
Ministry of Interior Jobs 2019
- Applications should reach at the given address latest by June 14, 2019; late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of eligibility criteria. Applicants not meeting the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be given to applicants called for the test/interview.
- The Ministry of Interior has the exclusive right to cancel any of the advertised positions or delay the appointment of successful candidates.
- Muhammad Nasir Khan Dawar, Deputy Secretary (CDA), Ministry of Interior, Room No. 142, 1st Floor, Block D, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Phone No. 051-9201251
Official advertisement of Ministry of Interior Jobs 2019