Apply for the Ministry Of Finance Pakistan Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement are available. Government of Punjab Ministry of Finance, Revenue, Economic Affairs, Statistics and Privatization (Economic Affairs Division) invites candidates for temporary posts.
Jobs in Ministry Of Finance Pakistan Applicants are invited from all over Pakistan to join Ministry of Finance Jobs 2019. They require self-motivated, committed, dedicated, dynamic, high caliber and experienced professional for the position of Deputy General Manager (F&A) and Company Secretary.
Jobs in Ministry of Finance are available for Deputy General Manager ( Finance & Accounts) and Company Secretary. Punjab, KPK, Gilgit-Baltistan/FATA, Sindh, and Balochistan candidates are invited. Both Male and Female citizens of Pakistan are invited. Pakistani citizens are eligible to apply. Ministry of Finance is recruiting individuals in the Finance department.
They require talented and enthusiastic candidates for their department. Candidate can apply more than one post, but they have to make a separate application for each post. There is no TA/DA will be admissible. Government and semi-Government officers may apply through proper channel.
Ministry Of Finance Jobs Pakistan 2019 Latest Advertisement
- Deputy General Manager ( Finance & Accounts) and Company Secretary
- A member of the recognized body of professional accountants.
- CA or Cost & Management Accountant.
Age limit: Not more than 50 years as on the last date of advertisement.
- This is a merit-based position.
- NSPC is an equal opportunity employer, Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- All University level programs and degrees should be approved by HEC or the professional body or association. whichever is relevant. Equivalence certificate would be required from the relevant authority in case of foreign degree.
- Candidates shortlisted by NSPC will be invited for an interview.
- No TA/Da will be admissible for the interview. Attractive salary and other fringe benefits will be offered commensurate with experience and qualification along with opportunities for further professional development.
- Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process at any stage will be considered a definite disqualification for current as well as for all future recruitments in the Company. even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
How to Apply for Ministry Of Finance Jobs:
Interested candidates meeting with above-mentioned eligibility criteria must send their detailed CV along with two recent photographs, copies of Degrees / Testimonials & CNIC within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Educational Testimonials
Send your application to the following address:
Ministry Of Finance Pakistan Jobs 2019
The last date is 13 May 2019.