Apply For Latest Ministry of Energy Internship Program 2019 Monthly Stipend Rs. 45000/- Apply Online.
Candidates who are interested in the Oil & Gas Sector can apply online For Ministry of Energy Internship Program 2019 Apply Online. Applicants are invited from all over Pakistan for this internship program.
The Ministry of Enegery (Petroleum Division) has initiated an internship program to provide exposure to fresh graduates in the upstream and downstream sector in the petroleum industry.
Jobs in Oil & Gas Sector Applications are invited from fresh bachelors/masters degree holders for 6 months (non-extendable) internship program designed of imparting practical training to the educated youth for enhancing their knowledge and skills.
Ministry of Energy Internship Program 2019 Latest Advertisement
They are hiring for various disciplines which are Mechanical/Chemical/Petroleum Engineering, Geology/Geophysics, Information Technology / Finance / Economics / Human Resource / Law. There are around 12 vacancies available in various posts. Maximum Age limit is 27 years.
- Mechanical Engineers
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Geology / Geophysics
- Information Technology
- Human Resource
- CGPA must be 3.0 or above in final degree.
- 75% and above where CGPA is not applicable
- Only those candidates will be entertained whose final results have been announced on or before the closing date.
- The interns will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 45000/– all inclusive. Written test will be conducted (of top 200 candidates based on eligibility criteria) for enrollment of interns entirely on merit.
- No job will be offered and interns will stand released upon completion of internship and certificates will be issued by the Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division) on successful completion of their internship.
- In case of any false/forged information provided in the application/documents. we reserve right to disqualify the candidature at any stage even after enrollment for an internship.
- The whole process may be suspended at any stage without assigning any reason.
How To Apply For Ministry of Energy Internship Program:
Interested candidates may visit our website www.sidathyder.com.pk/careers and apply online latest by 10 April 2019 as per instructions. Applications with CV/Resume, testimonials, and CNIC copy may also be submitted to Director Human Resources Sidat Hyder Morshed Associates (PVT) LTD Management Consultants Beaumont Plaza, Beaumont Road, Karachi. Email: [email protected].