Get Karachi Metropolitan Corporation KMC Jobs 2019 Latest Career Advertisement: Attention! Medical graduates domiciled in the Karachi, Pakistan. Do you aspire to be a faculty member of one of the most prestigious medical institutions of Pakistan? If yes, you are viewing the right advertisement.
On May 31, 2019, Karachi Institute of Heart Diseases (KIHD) under the administration of Karachi Metropolitan Corporation (KMC) has announced a number of vacant position of Professor Cardiology, Professor Cardiology (Non-Invasive), Associate Professor Cardiology, Assistant Professor Cardiology, Senior Registrar (Cardiology), Senior Registrar (Cardiac Surgery) and Staff Nurse. Competent and energetic individuals fulfilling the eligibility criteria are encouraged to avail this golden career opportunity.
The last date to apply for the vacant positions is June 18, 2019. So, hurry up! Do not wait for the last date. For complete information regarding eligibility criteria and application procedure, continue reading this article.
KMC Jobs 2019 Karachi Metropolitan Corporation Latest Vacancies
Karachi Institute of Heart Diseases (KIHD) is a renowned teaching cum medical service delivery hospital located in the center of the capital city of Sindh province.
The institute carries out research on the underlying causes of cardiovascular disease so that the heart diseases prevailing in the country at an alarming pace can be prevented and controlled.
With a capacity of 170 beds, the institute is equipped with all the modern facilities and infrastructure, such as Intensive Care Unit (ICU), emergency wards, surgical wards, laboratories, ECHO, ETT, research laboratories, and others. The institute formally started functioning from June 2005 and works under the administration of Karachi Metropolitan Corporation (KMC).
- Professor Cardiology Code No. 1
- Professor Cardiology (Non-Invasive) Code No. 2
- Associate Professor Cardiology Code No. 3
- Assistant Professor Cardiology Code No. 4
- Senior Registrar (Cardiology) Code No. 5
- Senior Registrar (Cardiac Surgery) Code No. 6
- Staff Nurse Code No. 7
- Domicile: Karachi, Pakistan
- Qualification: As per PMDC/MBBS/FCPS/MRCP/Diploma in General Nursing
- Experience: 0-1 years in the relevant field
How to Apply for KMC Jobs:
Applicants interested to apply and meeting the above eligibility criteria are required to follow application procedure given below:
- Write a job application and dispatch it to the address is given below along with curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume, educational certificates, CNIC, domicile, and two recent passport size photographs latest by June 18, 2019.
- Candidates applying for more than one positions should submit separate application along with documents mentioned in point no. 1
Terms and Conditions
- The appointment of successful candidates will be made on a regular basis.
- Remuneration and allowances will be given as per the government rules.
- Age relaxation will be given in accordance with government rules.
Karachi Metropolitan Corporation Jobs 2019
- Applications should reach at the given address latest by June 18, 2019; late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applicant already serving in government sectors should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. The candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of eligibility criteria. Applicants not meeting the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be given to applicants called for the interview.
- Interviews for the vacant positions will be held at Karachi Institute of Heart Diseases, Karachi Metropolitan Corporation (KMC) on June 25, 2019.
- Executive Director, Karachi Institute of Heart Diseases, Karachi Metropolitan Corporation (KMC)