Check Latest Mutilple Vacancies Announced in Military Engineer Services MES Jobs 2019 for 1067+ RTE Staff Download Application Form: Want to be a part of MES (Military Engineer Services)? Various positions are available in the Pak Army for you to apply. To check out all that information, just read the below given content and apply right now www.mes.gov.pk
Jobs in MES Military Engineering Service which is also known as MES. It is associated with Pakistan Army. MES operates, Communications, Transportation and Engineering work.
MES is a big part in Pakistan Army which is operating several things. MES require various individuals from all over the pakistan. Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab, KPK, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan candidates are invited by Military Engineering Services.
Pak Army MES recruitment program are advertised by Express Newspaper. Both male and female citizens of Pakistan are invited by MES. They have announced vacancies under RTE Staff Which are Chargehand Electrical / Mechanical G-I , Chargehan Building & Road G-I, Chargehand Electrical / Mechanical Grade – II, Chargehand Building & Road Grade – II, Patrol Mechanic, Air Conditioner / Refrigerator Mechanic, Driver Construction & Road Machinery, Oil Engine Driver, Auto Electrician, Fitter – Mechanic, Welder, Sign Fighter, Meter Reader, Electrician, Lineman, Switch Board Attendant, Gas Fitter, Lift Operator / Lift Mechanic, Complaint Receiver, Pipe-fitter / Plumber, Mason, Painter, Polisher, Glazier, Carpenter, MT Driver, Motor Pump Attendant, Boiler Attendant, Labourer, Sanitary Worker.
Fresh candidates are eligible to apply. Canidates, who wants to be part of Military Engineering service so they can download the application form. Diploma holder in Engineering and qualified candidates can apply as well.
Latest Government Jobs 2019: Click Here
MES Jobs 2019 Pak Army Military Engineering Services Latest Advertisement
BPS 01 to BPS 07 vacancies available. Desirous candidates can get more information from Military Engineering Services website www.mes.gov.pk. Please check the eligibility criteria before applying to Pak Army MES Jobs 2019 Military Engineering Services.
There is no TA/DA will be admissible. Government and Semi-Government officers must have to apply through proper channel.
- Charge Hand E&M Grade-I (BPS-07)
- Charge Hand B&R Grade-I (BPS-07)
- Charge Hand E&M Grade-II (BPS-06)
- Charge Hand B&R Grade-II (BPS-06)
- Patrol Mechanical (BPS-06)
- AC Refrigerator Mechanic (BPS-06)
- DC & RM (BPS-06)
- Oil Engine Driver (BPS-06)
- Instrument Repairer (BPS-06)
- Auto Electrician (BPS-06)
- Fitter Mechanic (BPS-06)
- Welder (BPS-06)
- Sign Writer (BPS-06)
- Meter Reader (BPS-06)
- Electrician (BPS-06)
- Lineman (BPS-06)
- Switchboard Attendant (BPS-06)
- Gas Fitter (BPS-06)
- Lift Operator/Lift Mechanic (BPS-06)
- Complaint Receiver (BPS-05)
- Pipe Fitter/Plumber (BPS-04)
- Mason (BPS-04)
- Painter (BPS-04)
- Polisher (BPS-04)
- Carpenter (BPS-04)
- MT Driver (BPS-04)
- Motor Pump Attendant (BPS-04)
- Boiler Attendant (BPS-04)
- Labourer (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
Application Guideline For MES Jobs 2019
- All the applicants who want to apply for any of these jobs, must first check out their eligibility from below attached advertisement.
- Application forms can be downloaded from official site of MES mes.gov.pk
- All the eligible candidates are requested to send their applications along with following documents: attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, mobile phone number, landline number and recent passport sized photographs on the relevant offices of MES in which ever region you reside. You can also obtain the application form from Regional Office of MES located at Karachi, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Pano Aqil, Hyderabad & Quetta.
- All the candidates are required to clearly mention the name of the post they are applying for on the envelope.
- Only selected candidates will be receiving call for further process or interviews.
- MES won’t be providing any kind of allowance to the candidates when being called for Interviews.
- Incomplete and late applications will be discarded.
- MES reserves the full rights to reject any candidate on any basis and increase or decrease the number of positions without any notice.
- Selection of candidates will be done on pure merit basis.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for any of the tests or interviews taken.
- For more information please refer to the advertisement of MES attached below for your handiness or you can even visit the official site of MES mes.gov.pk
Military Engineer Services Jobs 2019
- The last date of application registration is 11th March 2019. No applications shall be accepted after this last date.
Official Advertisement for MES Jobs 2019 Pak Army