Local Government and Rural Development AJK Jobs 2020 Muzaffarabad Kashmir: Do you think your qualification is not enough and you might not get a permanent government sector job? This isn’t true anymore. Government is hiring fresh candidates for the jobs of (Office Assistant (BPS-16), Computer Operator (BPS-16), Building Inspector (BPS-11), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Sanitary Supervisor (BPS-09))
Local Government & Rural Development Department Jobs
Government is offering jobs in municipal committee of different villages of AJK . A total number of 41 seats are announced in which 40 are of secretary whereas 1 is of junior clerk.
Names of Posts with grades
- Office Assistant (BPS-16)
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Building Inspector (BPS-11)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Sanitary Supervisor (BPS-09)
Number of posts in Local Government & Rural Development
A total of 41 (40 of village secretary and 1 of junior clerk) seats are announced in different villages of Pakistan to help manage the rural area.
Age limit for Junior clerk is 18-25 years whereas age limit for village secretary is 18-30 years.
Intermediate Degree from a recognized board and speed of 70 words per minute shorthand and 40 words per minute in English & Urdu typing and age of candidate should be between 18 to 40 years
NOTE: Candidates of the village of job will be preferred, if no one is available then candidates from the tehsil will be called.
How to apply
- Candidates have to attach with the application a paid postal order of Rs. 300/ in favor of Deputy Secretary Local Government Rural Development.
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below
Office of the ETEA, Sector E-08, House No, 22, Street No, 13, Hayatabad, Phase-07 Near Hajj Complex Peshawar.
Last date to apply: 04th November 2020.
Local Govt And Rural Development Department Jobs Advertisement