Get KP IT Board Jobs 2021 | Careers – Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board KPITB Application Form Download Online www.kpitb.gov.pk/careers at this page of our site. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB) is a public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT enabled services sector.
The KPTIB Invites applications from suitable candidates for the following positions in which some posts are on a contractual basis and some are project-based such as (Facilities Management Officer, Coordination Assistant, Assistant System Engineer, Assistant Accountant). There numerous vacancies under ASF Jobs 2021 are also available to apply for the KPK Domiciled.
Candidates from all over KPK Province are welcome to apply but there are some requirements that are compulsory to be fulfilled and if we talk about eligibility criteria then vacant positions are for Masters pass candidates having relevant experience as per the demand of vacant positions. So, only eligible candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply the procedure given below.
www.kpitb.gov.pk KP IT Board Jobs 2021 Apply Online Advertisement Latest
Those individuals who are interested in applying for these positions are suggested to read the criteria carefully which is mentioned separately for all positions. Generally, for the vacant position, Masters / Bachelors / Intermediate / Matric / Middle Degree in relevant field from HEC recognized universities with at least 01 to 07 years relevant experience is required as per the demand of vacant positions. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply the procedure given below.
- Facilities Management Officer
- Coordination Assistant
- Assistant System Engineer
- Assistant Accountant
How To Apply for KP-IT Board Jobs:
- Interested individuals should apply online at www.kpitb.gov.pk/careers.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- Applications received via the postal address or submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- The last date for submission of application is July 05, 2021.
- Incomplete/unclear/received after due date applications will not be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
- Original documents will be checked at the time of the interview.
Candidates can apply online from the below website.
KP-IT Board Jobs 2021
The last date is July 05, 2021.