You can get the KGMC Peshawar Jobs 2019 For Non-Teaching Staff Download Online Form and Apply Online for Khyber Medical College Jobs 2019 Through NTS.
Jobs in Khyber Girls Medical College It is an excellent employment opportunity for those having a major or degree in Human Resource Management. As HR jobs are hard to find in our Pakistani market due to the low level of exposure to organizational development and organizational control.
Khyber Girls Medical College is the 1st public sector medical college that was made specifically for girls in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in 2004 and is recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council. Khyber Girls Medical College Peshawar has announced KGMC Peshawar Jobs for the post of HR Manager in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Campus.
KGMC is a fair and equal opportunity employer that hires dynamic and professional individuals on the basis of their personal and professional capabilities. KGMC Peshawar Jobs is an excellent opportunity and therefore its detailed eligibility criteria and description on how to apply are provided below. Therefore, if you are interested to apply you must read this post until the very end.
Khyber Girls Medical College Peshawar Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement
- Khyber Girls Medical College Peshawar has announced KGMC Peshawar Job for 1 post of HR Manager, which is a BPS 17 pay scale job.
The interested applicants must fulfill the below-listed criteria in order to be eligible for KGMC Peshawar Jobs.
Age: The applicants must not be 22 years of age and not more than 35 years of age in order to be eligible for KGMC Peshawar Jobs.
Gender: Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for the post of HR Manager in Khyber Girls Medical College.
The interested applicants are required to have 16 years of education from Higher Education Commission recognized institutions along with the following academic qualifications with majors in Human Resource Management (HRM).
- BBA (Hons.)
The applicants are required to have at least 2 years of post qualification experience at the managerial level of working in Human Resource Department of any registered Governmental Organization, as preference will be given to candidates who have prior experience of working in Government organizations.
How to Apply For KGMC Peshawar Jobs 2019:
- The applicants are required to apply by downloading the application form and deposit slip from the National Testing Service (NTS) website, i.e. https://www/nts.org.pk/ or Khyber Girls Medical College Peshawar website, i.e. https://www.kgmc.edu.pk/.
- The applicants are required to pay the deposit fees in any online branch of ABL, MCB, MBL or HBL.
- The applicants are required to duly fill in the application form and attach NTS copy of the deposit slip and send it to NTS Headquarters, Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, H-8/1, Islamabad via any courier or postal service.
- Educational Documents
- Experience Certificates
- Electronic Roll No. Slip that will be having a picture of the eligible candidates will be made available on the NTS Website.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The applicants will be required to provide their original documents at the time of interview.
- No TADA will be provided for test or interview.
- Applicants already working in private institutions will be required to get prior approval from their organization’s HR departments along with NOC.
- Government servants are required to apply through a proper channel.
KGMC Peshawar Jobs 2019
The last date to apply for KGMC Peshawar Jobs is 22nd April 2019, Monday.