Here on this page Karachi Port Trust KPT Jobs 2021 for 155+ Vacancies Latest Advertisement. Karachi Port Trust has announced job openings for various different posts and departments in Karachi. The applicants will be given a good competitive salary.
Jobs in Karachi Port Trust KPT The applicants will be hired on a contractual basis of 3 years, which is further extendable based on the performance of the individual and other factors.
This post is a competitive guide about Karachi Port Trust Jobs where you can find the detailed eligibility criteria and all other necessary details that you might need to apply.
Karachi Port Trust KPT Jobs 2021 Download Application Form
- Manager Legal Affairs
- Manager (Stores)
- Dredger Captain
- Ophthalmic Surgeon
- Dredger Engineer
- Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer
- Dy. Manager
- Dy. Manager (Marine Environment Unit)
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- 1st Officer
- Second Engineer
- Chief Officer
- Tug Commander
- Certified Engineer
- Manager Sports
- Sports Officer
- Medical Officer
- Marine Engineer
- 3rd Engineer
- Dredger Engineer
- Traffic Officer
- Assistant Port Safety Officer
- Master 1st Class
- Driver 1st Class
- Sub Engineer-III (Civil)
- Physical Training Instructor
Job Type: The Karachi Port Trust Jobs are announced on a contractual basis for a duration of 3 years which is further extendable based on the performance and other factors.
Job Location: Karachi
Eligible Age: The applicants must not be more than 30 to 55 years of age in order to be eligible for Karachi Port Trust Jobs. However, the maximum age limit for each job varies, therefore, the applicants are advised to go through the official Karachi Port Trust advertisement, which is provided below.
Quota: The job quota for Karachi Port Trust Jobs has been distributed to the applicants belonging to the following regions:
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Sindh Rural
- MS or equivalent
- Master Mariner in Foreign going Ships
- Graduate with Security related courses
- Post Graduation or Fellowship such as FCPS, MRCP or Diploma from American Board
- 1st class certificate of Competency in Motor or Deisel
- Post Graduate Fellowship such as FCPS, FRCS in Surgery
- FCPS or M.Phil or Post Graduate Diploma in Pathology
- BE in Mechanical Engineering
- 1st class certificate of Competency in Nautical
- 2nd class 1st class certificate of Competency in Deck
- 1st class certificate of Competency as Marine Engineering Officer
- 1st class certificate of Competency as a Chief Mate
- MCS / MS
- MBA in IT
- Graduate in Civil Engineering
- Intermediate and Diploma Certificate in Fire Aid and Prevention
- Certificate of Competency in Nautical or Diesel by MMD or DAE
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical
- Diploma in Hardware and Networking
- DAE Mechanical
- Diploma in Drawing Teaching / Sindhi / PTI
- Certificate of Sewing and Knitting
How to Apply For Karachi Port Trust KPT Jobs 2021
- The interested applicants are required to apply for Karachi Port Trust Jobs on the Pakistan Testing Services website, i.e. www.kpt.gov.pk. by downloading the application form from there.
- The applicants are required to pay the application processing fees in any branch of UBL or HBL.
- The applicants are required to send their duly filled in application form along with the original PTS copy of the paid challan form via courier to the below address.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the test or interview for which no TADA will be admissible.
send your application to the following address:
Karachi Port Trust KPT Jobs 2021
The applicants are required to apply for Karachi Port Trust Jobs before or by January 18, 2021