Join Pak Army as Soldier JCO , & Naib Khateeb Jobs 2018 Online Registration
Join Pak Army as Soldier JCO Jobs: Are you a Pakistani patriot? Are you looking for jobs in Pakistan Army? The wait is over now. Pakistan has announced Join Pak Army as Junior Commissioned Officer. If you are interested to know more about the job then keep scrolling below.
Online Registration is open, and Candidates can be a part of Pak army through this Junior commissioned Officer Advertisement. We’ve written down complete information below regarding Pak Army JCO Advertisement.
- Join Pak Army as Soldier JCO & Naib Khateeb Jobs 2018 Detailed Information:
Join Pak Army as Soldier JCO & Naib Khateeb Jobs 2018 Detailed Information:
Pakistan Army is the land-based force of the Pakistan Armed Forces. Pakistan Army is known around the world for its bravery, values, and strength.
Pakistan Army has announced recruitment that welcomes male Pakistani patriots from all over Pakistan bearing primary, matriculation and intermediate degrees to apply for the position of Junior Commissioned Officer and other job positions.
Candidates bearing Pakistani nationality along with Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Jammu and Kashmir and FATA are eligible to apply for this job.
Pakistan Army is offering the following job positions for the candidates of Pakistan:
- Naib Khateeb
- Soldier / Sipahi
- Military Police
- Sanitary Worker
Candidates bearing Pakistani nationality are eligible to apply for the above-mentioned positions. Candidates from Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK), Gilgit Baltistan and Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) are eligible to apply for these job positions.
Only Male candidates bearing Pakistani nationality are eligible to apply for these jobs.
Educational Qualification Required:
Enlisted below are the minimum educational qualifications required for the following job positions:
|Job Position||Educational Qualification|
|Naib Khateeb||Dars-e- Nizami Course from Madrassa|
Higher Education Commission (HEC) Recognised
|Solider / Sipahi||Matric or Higher|
|Military Police||Matric or Higher|
|Cook||Middle or Higher|
|Clerk||Intermediate or Higher with Computer Diploma Preferred|
|Sanitary Worker||Illiterate or Primary Pass|
Prospects should have the below-mentioned minimum and maximum ages as on 1st October 2018 in order to be counted as eligible for the jobs:
|Job Position||Eligible Age|
|Naib Khateeb||20 – 28 Years of Age as on 1st October 2018|
|Solider / Sipahi||17 ½ – 23 Years of Age as on 1st October 2018|
|Military Police||17 ½ – 23 Years of Age as on 1st October 2018|
|Cook||17 ½ – 23 Years of Age as on 1st October 2018|
|Clerk||17 ½ – 23 Years of Age as on 1st October 2018|
|Sanitary Worker||17 – 35 Years of Age as on 1st October 2018|
Eligibility Age for existing Army Officials:
Candidates who already belong to Pakistan Army and are willing to apply for these job positions must have a minimum age of 22 years and maximum age, not more than 35 years.
Eligibility Criteria: Following is the minimum height required for the candidates to be counted as eligible for the job:
|Job Position||Educational Qualification|
|Naib Khateeb||5 ft. 6 inches OR (167.5 cm)|
|Solider / Sipahi||5 ft. 6 inches OR (167.5 cm)|
|Military Police||5 ft. 8 inches OR (173 cm)|
|Cook||5 ft. 3 inches OR (160 cm)|
|Clerk||5 ft. 3 inches OR (160 cm)|
|Sanitary Worker||5 ft. 3 inches OR (160 cm)|
Eligibility Criteria for existing Army Officials:
Candidates who already belong to Pakistan Army and are willing to apply for these job positions must have a minimum employment of 1 years and maximum employment, not more than 16 years.
How to Apply For Pak Army JCO & Soldier Jobs
- The candidates can apply online as well as by visiting their nearest Army Recruitment and Selection Centers (AR&SC) or Army Regimental Centers after 15th April 2018 in the nearest locations/cities mentioned below:
- Panu Aqil
- Dera Ismail Khan (D. I. Khan)
- The candidates who wish to apply online for these job positions can apply online on the website by visiting https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- The candidates who wish to apply manually for these job positions are required to visit their nearest Army Recruitment and Selection Centers (AR&SC) or Army Regimental Centers.
- The candidates are required to submit their original documents for the sake of verification.
- The candidates are required to attach 2 sets of copies of the documents along with the application form that is to be submitted in hard copy (printed form.)
- The set of 2 set of copies must be attested by a higher grade government officer.
- Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
The following documents are required for the registration process of the job. Original certificates are required for the sake of verification along with 2 sets of attested copies of the documents that are to be attested along with the application form.
- CNIC or B-Form.
- Attested photocopy of Father’s CNIC.
- Domicile Certificate
- State Certificate for Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) residents.
- 4 recent passport size photographs
- Required academic documents
P.S. All the documents being submitted must be attested by a higher grade government officer.
The candidates will undergo a number of tests before the final selection.
- Aptitude Test / Written Test
- Physical Examinations / Physical Fitness Assessments
Candidates qualifying for a test will be called for the next level or test.
Beginning of Registration: The registrations for Join Pak Army as Junior Commissioned Officer will begin from 15th April 2018.
The application deadline for the registration of the job is 15th May 2018.
So what are you waiting for? Make haste and apply now! Don’t miss the golden opportunity to be a part of Pakistan Army. For more details and updates, you can check the Join Pak Army as Soldier JCO – Junior Commissioned Officer advertisement provided at the end of this article.
Do not forget to hit subscribe to https://startjobs.pk for more update, also hit the allow notifications button for more job, internship and scholarship updates, so Join Pak Army as Soldier JCO and if you don’t have any problem regarding online registration so you can comment below.