Join Pak Air Force PAF as Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission. Online Registration open (Job Description):
Pak Air Force PAF has recently published an advertisement of PAF Jobs 2017 for the male/female candidates who wanted to Join Pak Air Force PAF 2017 as Commissioned Officers through Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission SSC against 121 Combat Support Course( Engineering Officers, Accounts Officers & Legal Officers), 145 GD(P) Fighter pilots, 101 AD Course (Air Defence Controllers) & 91 CAE (Aeronautical Engineer) . This Advertisement published in Sunday newspapers on 2nd of July 2017.
Candidates who wants to join Pak Air Force PAF can register themselves online by visiting www.joinpaf.gov.pk. If you have completed your intermediate FSc and Graduation with required eligibility criteria you can apply for induction. This post will guide you all the required criteria for selection in Pak Air Force PAF. Candidates are invited from from all over the Pakistan. This opportunity are also for Gilgit Balsitan and Azad Jammu Kashmir residents. Both Male and Female citizens of Pakistan can apply.
Vacancies /Positions to join Pak Air Force PAF as Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission.
- General Duty Pilot
- Air Defense Branches
Special Purpose Short Service Commission SPSSC
- Engineering Branch
Short Service Commission SSC
- Accounts & Legal Branches
Join Pak Air Force PAF as Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission. Online Registration open
Eligibility Criteria to join Pak Air Force PAF as Permanent Commission & Short Service Commission.
For No. 145 GD(P) (Fighter Pilots) and No. 101 AD (Air Defence Controllers)
- Intermediate (FSc in science) or A Level and O Level with the the subject of Maths or Biology and Physical candidate are eligible to apply. Special relaxation will be given to Baluchistan candidate and candidate must have 55% marks for GD pilot and 50% marks for Air Defence Controllers.
For No. 91 CAE (Aeronautical Engineer)
- FSc. or equivalent qualification is required with at least 65% marks, A and O level Candidates are eligible to apply.
For Education Officers
- Masters (Msc, MA) or 4 years bachelors is required.
For Engineering Officers
- Bachelors 16 years of education qualification is required in Mechanical or Electronics Engineering.
For Account Officer
- Bachelors (B.com, BBA, BBS, BS) and Master (M.com, MBA) or ACCA or ACMA applicants are eligible to apply with minimum 2nd division.
For Log Officers
- MBBS / BBA (4 years) qualification is required.
Check More PAF Jobs 2017.
Application Procedure to Join Pak Air Force PAF as Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission.
Interested candidates who wants to join PAF after intermediate and graduation as permanent commission and short service commission must visit Pakistan Air Force Official Website www.JoinPAF.gov.pk to online register themselves.
Candidates can visit near by Pak Air Force PAF Induction and Selection centers with all the necessary documents such as personal CNIC and academic certificates.
Last date to Apply for PAF Jobs: 12th July 2017