Join Pak Air Force 2019 in Permanent Commission, SPSSC and SSC has recently published an advertisement of PAF Jobs 2019 for the male/female candidates who wanted to Join Pak Air Force PAF 2019 as Commissioned Officers through Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission SSC against 121 Combat Support Course( Engineering Officers, Accounts Officers & Legal Officers), 149 GD(P) Fighter pilots, 101 AD Course (Air Defence Controllers) & 91 CAE (Aeronautical Engineer) . This Advertisement published in Sunday newspapers on 28 of July 2019.
Candidates who want to join Pak Air Force PAF can register themselves online by visiting www.joinpaf.gov.pk. If you have completed your intermediate FSc and Graduation with required eligibility criteria you can apply for induction. This post will guide you with all the required criteria for selection in Pak Air Force PAF. Candidates are invited from all over Pakistan. This opportunity is also for Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir residents. Both Male and Female citizens of Pakistan can apply.
Join Pak Air Force 2019 in Permanent Commission, SPSSC and SSC
- General Duty Pilot
- Air Defense Branches
Special Purpose Short Service Commission SPSSC
- Engineering Branch
Short Service Commission SSC
- Accounts & Legal Branches
Join Pak Air Force PAF as Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission. Online Registration open
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Air Force PAF as Permanent Commission & Short Service Commission.
For No. 149 GD(P) (Fighter Pilots) and No. 101 AD (Air Defence Controllers)
- Intermediate (FSc in science) or A Level and O Level with the subject of Maths or Biology and Physical candidates are eligible to apply. Special relaxation will be given to the Baluchistan candidate and the candidate must have 55% marks for GD pilot and 50% marks for Air Defence Controllers.
For No. 91 CAE (Aeronautical Engineer)
- FSc. or equivalent qualification is required with at least 65% marks, A and O level Candidates are eligible to apply.
For Education Officers
- Masters (MSc, MA) or 4 years bachelor is required.
For Engineering Officers
- Bachelors 16 years of education qualification is required in Mechanical or Electronics Engineering.
For Account Officer
- Bachelors (B.com, BBA, BBS, BS) and Master (M.com, MBA) or ACCA or ACMA applicants are eligible to apply with minimum 2nd division.
For Log Officers
- MBBS / BBA (4 years) qualification is required.
Check More PAF Jobs 2019
Application Procedure to Join Pak Air Force PAF as Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission.
Interested candidates who want to join PAF after intermediate and graduation as permanent commission and short service commission must visit Pakistan Air Force Official Website www.JoinPAF.gov.pk to online register themselves.
Candidates can visit nearby Pak Air Force PAF Induction and Selection centers with all the necessary documents such as personal CNIC and academic certificates.
Last date to Apply for PAF Jobs: 04 Aug 2019
Official Advertisement to Join Pak Air Force PAF as Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission.