|Job Title||Important Details|
|Announced Date||23 Dec 2018 Sunday|
|Last Date to Apply:||31 Dec 2018 Monday|
Before you apply, provided below are the particulars you need to know to ensure your eligibility.
Check More Pakista Air Force Jobs
Join PAF Jobs Through 122 Combat Support Course Medical Specialist & GDMO’s Description:
Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has opened up job openings under the name of Join PAF Jobs for medical professionals offering Commission in 122 Combat Support Course (SPSSC). Both male and female medical professionals who are citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
Under the Commission 122 Combat Support Course (SPSSC), post-testing and selection the applicants will be trained for a duration of 24 weeks after the selection after which they will be ranked as Squadron Leader and Flight Lieutenant for Medical Branch (Specialist) and Medical Branch (General Duty Medical Officers) respectively.
The following vacancies are available:
- Medical Branch – (Specialists) (SPSSC)
- Eye Specialist
- Rehabilitation and Physical Medical Specialist
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Child Specialist
- Gynecologist (Female)
- Accident and Emergency Specialists
- Medical Branch – (General Duty Medical Officers) (SPSSC)
- General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs)
- Dental Surgeon
Marital Status: Both married or unmarried candidates are eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification Required:
- For Medical Branch (Specialists): 29 – 48 years of age.
- For Medical Branch (General Duty Medical Officers): 24 – 28 years of age.
The applicants must have the following minimum height in order to be eligible for the job:
- For Males: 5 ft. 4 inches (163 cms)
- For Females: 4 ft. 10 inches (147 cms)
The registration will start from 24th Dec 2018 and will last till 31st Dec 2018 only. So hurry before you miss out the date.
- All those candidates who have been declared medically unfit by the B & C.
- All those who have been screened out by the Army / Navy / Air Force during the preliminary sessions.
- Those who have been convicted in any Court of Law or in any Criminal Proceedings.
- Those who have been removed from the armed forces.
- All those candidates who have been declared medically unfit by the Armed Forces Hospital.
Important Points to Remember:
- No incomplete or late application will be accepted and will face straight forward rejection!
- Directorate of Culture KPK reserves all the rights to reject any candidate on any basis.
- Selection of candidates will be done on pure merit basis.
Documents You Will Be Requiring:
You will need the following documents for the application procedure:
- Educational Certificates and Mark Sheets.
- 2 passport sized attested photographs
- Attested copy of Computerized National Identity Card of self and father’s.
- Old CNIC and Form B is not accepetable.
For more information you can also visit the official site of Pak Airforce i.e. www.joinpaf.gov.pk
How to Apply For Pakistan Air Force 123 Combat Support SPSSC
- The applicants are required to apply online on the Pakistan Air Force website, i.e. https://www.joinpaf.gov.pk.
- An intelligence test will be conducted following a written test in the respective subjects.
- The qualifying candidates will be called for the initial medical examination at the I & SC.
- A psychological test of the shortlisted candidates will be conducted.
- A 1st interview session by the AHQ Special Selection Board will be conducted.
- The qualifying candidates will be called for the final medical examination at Lahore.
- A 2nd interview session by the AHQ Special Selection Board will be conducted.
- The final selection of candidates will also be done by AHQ on pure merit.
123 Combat Support Course Pakistan Air Force PAF
Medical professionals apply now! Do not miss the golden opportunity to practice your profession under the respectable name of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) tag. The official Join PAF Jobs advertisement is mentioned below.
Keep receiving the latest job openings from our website https://startjobs.pk by entering your email in the subscription list to stay updated.