Join PAF Jobs 2017 Pakistan Air Force For Permanent Commission & Short Service Commission SSC Feb
Join PAF Jobs 2017 Pakistan Air Force For Permanent Commission & Short Service Commission SSC Feb (Job Description):
Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has announced job opportunities for Commissioned Officer. They are recruiting for Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission – No 120 Combat Support Course. Pakistan Air Force (PAF) are recruiting individuals in a large scale. PAF Jobs 2017 are available for Pakistani individuals. Applicants are invited from all over the Pakistan. Male and Female candidate may apply. You can join PAF 2017 as Commissioned officer through permanent commission and Short Service Commission SSC. There are several post available. Post names are Education Officers, IT Officers, Engineering Officers, Accounts Officers, Logistics Officers, 144 GDP Fighter Pilots, 27 DA (Air Defence controllers) & 90 CAE (Aeronautical Engineer). Qualification varies from post to post in PAF, so have a look at qualification:
- For No. 144 GD(P) (Fighter Pilots) and No. 27 AD (Air Defence Controllers), Intermediate (FSc in science) is required or A Level and O Level with the the subject of Maths or Biology and Physical candidate are eligible to apply. Special relaxation will be given to balochistan candidate and candidate must have 55% marks for GD pilot and 50% marks for Air Defence Controllers.
- For No. 90 CAE (Aeronautical Engineer), FSc or equivalent qualification is required with atleast 65% marks, A and O level applicants are eligible to apply.
- For Education Officers, Masters (Msc, MA) or 4 years bachelors is required.
- For Engineering Officers, Bachelors qualification is required in Mechanical or Electronics Engineering.
- For Account Officer, Bachelors (B.com, BBA, BBS, BS) and Master (M.com, MBA) or ACCA or ACMA applicants are eligible to apply.
- For Log Officers, MBBS / BBA (4 years) qualification is required.
This is the first advertisement of 2017 about PAF jobs. There is no TA/DA will be admissible. Government and Semi-Government officers are eligible to apply. Check more PAF Jobs.
Applicants are required tp apply online through Pakistan Air Force (PAF) website www.joinpaf.gov.pk. or they may go to PAF information & Selection Centers.
Registration starts from 13th February, 2017
Last date is 28th Feb, 2017