Here you can get Join Merchant Navy after 12th Through 58th Batch PMA 2019 – Download Form. Do you want to be an Onboard Merchant Ships, Desk Cadet / Trainee Engineer or On Shore Maritime Related Fields? Pakistan Marine Academy (PMA) has announced 170 intermediate bases Pakistan Marine Academy Jobs 2019.
For more details regarding the job, continue reading below:
Pakistan Marine Academy (PMA) is an attached department of Ports and Shipping Wings that trains Merchant Navy Officers. Pakistan Marine Academy (PMA) has announced Pakistan Marine Academy Jobs 2019. There are 170 vacancies available for Pakistani male unmarried candidates, out of which 150 seats are for open merit and the remaining 20 are for self-financed students.
Eligible Age: The candidate must not be older than 20 years of age. Applicants of Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), Gilgit Baltistan (GB), Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) and Balochistan will be given an age relaxation of 1 year, making the eligible age 21 years by 31st December 2019.
Gender: Only male candidates are eligible to apply.
Marital Status: Unmarried
Training: The selected candidates will be provided 2 years of Residential Training at the Academy.
Degree and Certification at the end of Training:
After the successful completion of the training, the candidates will be provided Pre Sea Mandatory Course Certificate by Pakistan Marine Academy and Associate Degree in Ship Management and Marine Engineering by NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi.
The candidates will be provided with the following job vacancies:
- Onboard Merchant Ships
- Deck Cadet / Training Engineer
- On Shore Maritime Related Fields
- The candidate must have Intermediate Degree in Pre-Engineering or equivalent with at least 55% marks in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- Applicants waiting for results can also apply, while they will have to submit their Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) result by 10th September 2019, Tuesday.
- The candidates can download the Pakistan Marine Academy Jobs 2018 online from the Pakistan Marine Academy (PMA) website or it can be obtained from below.
- The application form must be submitted with a pay order or bank draft of PKR. 2500/- in favor of Pakistan Marine Academy, Karachi in National Bank of Pakistan branch: Pakistan Marine Academy – Code: 0239.
- The applicants applying under the Self Finance Scheme (SFS) are required to submit a pay order or bank draft of PKR. 300,000/- along with the application form.
- A separate Self Finance Scheme (SFS) list will be made.
- The Self Finance Scheme (SFS) amount will be refunded in case the candidate is selected in pen merit.
Point’s To Remember:
- All incomplete application form’s will be rejected.
- PMA neither arranges nor guarantees any employment.
- Candidates with O / A Level background must submit their Equivalency issued by IBCC (Inter Board of Committed Chairmen).
- The last date for submission of mark sheet is 30th September 2019.
- The following candidates will not be considered for admissions:
- Students with non-combination of subjects
- Overage candidates
- Discharged students from any institution
The candidates must obtain at least 45% marks in the test in order to qualify the entrance test for Pakistan Marine Academy Jobs 2019. Whereas, the test will be conducted in the following cities:
- Muzaffarabad (AJK)
Candidates who qualify the test will undergo a medical examination in the 2nd week of September 2019. Whereas, the final selection will be based upon the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test and F.Sc.
Pakistan Marine Academy Admission 2019
For more information and updates regarding the Pakistan Marine Academy Jobs 2019 contact the officer in charge admissions Pakistan Marine Academy, Hawks Bay Road, Karachi – 75780. Phone No. 021-99241201-5 or by emailing to [email protected].