Get Complete Information of Islamabad Police Jobs 2020 Download Application Form www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk, Counter-Terrorism Force Islamabad Jobs 2019 are available.
Jobs in Islamabad Police are available for Punjab, Sindh (Urban), Sindh (Rural), KPK, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan/Fata & AJK. Around 39 vacancies available in Data Entry Operators (PPS-4), UDC (PPS-4), LDC (PPS-3), Security Guards (PPS-2), Naib Qasid (PPS-1), Sweepers (PPS-1), Cook (PPS-1) You have to apply through the NTS website.
Counter-Terrorism Force Islamabad Jobs 2020 is hiring energetic and talented individuals for Islamabad Police. Women and Minorities candidates will get chance to enter in Counter Terrorism Force of Islamabad Capital Territory Police.
Candidates will have to gives Physical Test, Written Test, Psychological Test, an interview as well. A candidate who fails in any of the tests, they will not be selected. Final Selection will be made after the clearance of the medical board.
Islamabad Police Jobs Application Form Download 2020 www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk
There is no TA/DA will be given for interview and tests. Government and Semi-Government officers may apply through proper channel. Preference will be given to additional qualified candidates and have a good amount of computer knowledge. Qualified candidates have to pass the medical examination as well so you must have A category in Health.
More Latest Government Jobs 2019: Click Here
Positions Available For Islamabad ASI Jobs & Police Constable Jobs 2020:
- Data Entry Operators (PPS-4)
- UDC (PPS-4)
- LDC (PPS-3)
- Security Guards (PPS-2)
- Naib Qasid (PPS-1)
- Sweepers (PPS-1)
- Cook (PPS-1)
Qualification, Age Limit & Physical Measurement Criteria:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Physics / Mathematics / Economics / Statistics / Computer Science with a minimum of 10,000 key depressions per hour is required to apply.
- Experience: 2 to 3 years of experience as a data entry operator is required to apply.
- Age: 18 to 25 years is required.
How To Apply for Islamabad Police Jobs:
- All of the eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online by filling out the application form available on the National Testing Website (NTS) nts.org.pk
- Applicants are then required to deposit a test fee of Rs.500/- in any branch of HBL, Meezan or ABL. The bank challan can also be downloaded from the NTS website.
- Applicants are then required to attach a copy of paid challan along with a copy of CNIC, 2 passports sized photographs and sent through courier mail to NTS on the address mentioned on the application form.
- All of those candidates who are willing to apply for more than 1 post are required to submit separate application form for each post.
- The written test details will be told to the eligible candidates through NTS website and Roll No. Slips will be dispatched to the candidates mentioned address at least 1 week before the test date.
- Incomplete and late application forms will be rejected.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for test or interviews.
- For more information, we request you to please refer to the advertisement attached below.
send your application form to the following address of NTS headquarter Islamabad.
Download Application Form: Click Here
Islamabad Police Jobs 2020
The last date is March 15, 2020