ICRC Internship Program 2019 Batch 01 in Pakistan – Paid Internship of 15,000 Monthly Stipend: International Committee of the Red Cross also known as ICRC is inviting applications of students from all over Pakistan for its Internship program. This program will be held in Pakistan and both the undergraduates and the post-graduates are welcomed to apply for the program.
International Committee of the Red Cross is a well-known International Humanitarian Institute which has its basis in Geneva and is also a 3-time Nobel prize winner Laureate. This will be 3 months paid program for which the internees will be paid 15,000 per month. Both male and female candidates are welcome to apply and candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply.
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the international organizations and have something as a star highlight of your career. So if we have peaked your interest and you are wanting to participate in this internship program then check out the rest of the details below such as the Internship details, eligibility criteria, application procedure and the application deadline for the internship program.
ICRC Internship Program 2019 in Pakistan:
- The internship is organized by International Committee of the Red Cross also known as ICRC.
- The internship will take place in Islamabad and Peshawar, Pakistan.
- This will be a 3 months long program.
- This is a paid program of monthly 15,000 per month as stipend.
- The deadline of application submission is 28th February 2019.
Purpose of Internship?
- The ICRC internships provide an opportunity to the students so that they get a real world exposure of work environments in ICRC.
- Moreover during this internship program the internees will be connected with the communications department.
- Internees will perform a number of tasks such as:
- Administrative support
- Other activities
- The applicants for this internship program must be enrolled in undergraduate or post-graduate degrees in the field of any following:
- Media & Journalism
- Public relations
- Other Disciplines of Social Sciences
- This will be a 3-month program for which the candidate must be available throughout the whole program.
- The applicant must be enrolled in any HEC recognized institute.
- The candidate must be possessing good command on English & Urdu (Spoken and Written).
- The last date for application deadline is 28th February 2019. After this given due date no applications will be accepted.
How to Apply For ICRC Internship Program 2019:
- After checking out the eligibility criteria, all the eligible candidates have to submit the following documents to the ICRC:
- Letter of recommendation from the Head of the Department or Dean of the University.
- A personal mission statement by the student of max 400 words stating his/her motivation for doing this internship.
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume.
- For ICRC Internship Peshawar click here.
- For ICRC Internship Islamabad click here.
- All the documents will be sent through e-mail.
ICRC Internship Program 2019: