How Can Young Women Join The Pakistan Army Lady Cadet Course After BS,BA, BSC, MBA (Job Description):
Many young ladies dream about joining the Pakistan Army after completing their respective qualifications, but are not sure about the necessary steps that they need to take in order to fulfil their dream. This article aims at informing these young women about the Lady Cadet Course that will assist them in being successful in joining the Pakistan Army. It is important to note that you do qualify to join, provided that you have a degree in either M.A, M.Sc, B.Sc, M.BA, B.S, B.B.A, B.CS, or M.Com.
The Lady Cadet Course runs over a period of six months in PMA Kakul. This is compulsory for every woman to complete once they have been selected to join the Pakistan Army.
Pakistan Army offers various commission jobs in Which Short Service Commission SSC/ Special Purpose short Service Commission SPPSC are frquently come for girls. There are various branches and corps in it. Get the Details from below.
- For Army Education Corps, MA, M.Sc (Economic, Chemistry, Management Sciences, Geography, and Islamic Studies) qualification needed
- For Corps Of Signals, BE Electronics, BE Telecommunication/ MS qualification needed.
- For Engineering Corps, BE Civil Engineering, BE Architectural Engineering, BE Town Planning Engineering/ MS qualification needed
- For Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineer (EME), BE Computer Engineering, BE Electrical Engineering, BE Avionics/Mechatronics Engineering, BE Biomed Engineering qualification needed
- For Corps of Ordnance, MBA (Supply Chain Management) Or BE/BSC Textile Engineering qualification needed
- For Information and Computers (IT) Officers, IT Branch, BSC Computer Engineering, BE/BCS Computer Engineering, BS (IT), & BSCS qualification needed
If you are willing to join the Pakistan Army, it is compulsory that your height is that of five feet tall or 152.4 cm. Additionally, your weight also has to be in correspondence to your body mass index.
The procedure for being selected involves you as a candidate registering at the Army Selection and Recruitment Centre. Preliminary tests will also be done, such as an Intelligence test which will be verbal and non-verbal. A subject test will also have to be completed. Those applicants who have been selected from the initial recruitment test will have to undergo a medical examination. In addition to this, a physical test will be done. This will ensure that the applicant is able to run 1.6 kilometres within 14 minutes. Applicants who form part of the short listed candidates will then be called for ISSB tests. Lastly, a final selection is made and candidates are notified about the outcome of their application.
How to apply:
Candidates are able to apply online at the Pakistan Army selection website. For any further details, Feel free to ask question in the comment box.