House Building & Finance Company Limited Management Trainee Officer Program 2019 – Monthly Stipend 30,000/-.
(HBFC) is a housing finance institution which provides affordable housing solutions to the low- and middle-income groups. HBFC Management Trainee Program 2019 MTO Program 2019.
House Building & Finance Company is now a well-established group with 51 branches and its head office in Karachi. Currently the HBFC is looking for diligent and hardworking personnel who have brilliant interpersonal and organizational skills to hold the position of a “Management Trainee Officer”. Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply for the advertised post.
So if you think that you have got what it needs to be in this position then do apply for this prestigious post. From below given details you can check out the eligibility criteria, application procedure, application deadline and rest of the other details.
HBFC Management Trainee 2019 (Jobs Description):
- The applicant for this post must be having bachelors or master’s degree from a HEC recognized institute with at least 60% marks or CGPA 2.5 out of 4. Applicant must have done his/her degree in the following listed fields:
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Human Resource
- The maximum age of the candidate must be of 28 years of age on the last date of application submission.
- 3 years of age relaxation will be given to the candidates from FATA / NA / GB, AJK and Baluchistan.
- 5 years of age relaxation will be given to HBFC employees.
- Candidates will be selected through an entry test and interview.
- The selected candidates will be held as “Management Trainee” for a period of 6 months at a monthly stipend of 30,000/- per month.
- After successful completion of the training the candidates will be offered permanent employment in the company as “Assistant Manager (OG-2)”
Last Date of Application Submission:
- The last date for application submission is 6th February 2019.
Application Procedure For HBFC Management Trainee 2019:
- All the eligible applicants are required to fill up the online application form and download the bank deposit slip from the NTS website nts.org.pk
- After depositing the test fee in the bank and receiving the paid copy of the bank deposit slip the applicant is required to send the original copy of paid slip along with the application form and required documents to NTS Headquarters, Plot No.96, Street No.4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- It is required that you send all of the above documents in an envelope and mark the envelope with the position you have applied for.
HBFC Management Trainee 2019
Important Points to Remember:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called in for interview
- No incomplete or late application will be accepted and will face straight forward rejection!
- House Building & Finance Company (HBFC) reserves all the rights to reject any candidate on any basis.
- Selection of candidates will be done on pure merit basis.
More Jobs Opportunities: