HEC scholarship 2018: Higher Education Commission (HEC) invites the candidates having nationality of Pakistan and Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJ&K) for the stipendium hungaricum scholarship programme 2018-2019
HEC Hungarian Scholarship 2018-19
The scholarship is for Bachelors , Masters and PhD studies in various subjects selected by Hungaricum Government under Higher Education and Scientific Exchange Programme (HESEP).
All degree awards will be given on the basis of performance that will help prosper Pakistan and on the proposals of candidates about their research works .
The programme is conduct by Higher Commission Education (HEC), Islamabad and The Tempus Public Foundation, Hungary.
Who can Apply in HEC Scholarship 2018:
Both male and female candidates having desired criteria of Education can apply for the said posts.
Areas of Study in Undergraduate, Masters & Others:
|S.No.||Degree Programme||Major Disciplines identified in MOU and approved PC-1||Specific Disciplines divided against each degree programme|
|Agriculture||Agricultural EconomicsVet Medicine (DVM)|
|Engineering & Technology||Electronic EngineeringChemical Engineering
Computer and Information Sciences
Industrial Product Design
|Biological Sciences||Bio Sciences|
|Arts & Humanities||Physical EducationSports Sciences|
|Medical Sciences||Food Science & TechnologyPharmaceuticals Sciences
|Physical Sciences||Earth Sciences|
|Engineering & Technology||Transport EngineeringElectronic Engineering
Energy & Environmental Engineering
Computer and Information Sciences
Emergency & Disaster Technologies
|Physical Sciences||Earth ScienceEnvironmental Sciences
Hydrobiology (Water Quality Management)
|Arts & Humanities||Physical Education|
|Medical Sciences||Food Science & TechnologyPharmaceutical Sciences
|Management Sciences & Business Education||Sports ManagementFinance
Emergency & Disaster Management
|Biological Sciences||Bio Technology|
|3.||Doctoral /PhD Studies
|Any field of Interest(English language)||
Any Other Field (as per Stipendium Hungaricum Website)
Application Requirements For HEC Hungarian Scholarship 2018-19:
- All candidates should read the detailed instructions before applying or submitting there applications.
- Candidates only have to apply through online applications. Hard copies and other documents are not required at this stage. All candidates should have to keep the printed copies of there submitted documents.
- Candidates should have to apply at HEC website: eportal.hec.gov.pk/arl. Attach deposite slip of Rs. 300 (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Sector H-9, Islamabad. All payments made to HEC have to be through HBL online facility available across HBL Branches Pakistan. After the submission of the application, all candidates should have to get its printed copy to be signed and stamped by employer for the records.
- Candidates should have to apply online to this scholarship through the Hungarian website http://studyinhungary.hu/study-in-hungary/menu/stipendium-hungaricum-scholarship-programme/application-process-2018-2019.html. After applying online, candidates should have to get its printed copies for the record.
- Incomplete application or applications received after due date will not be accepted.
- Result awaiting candidates, previous HEC nominees of this scholarship and candidates availing any other HEC scholarships are not eligible to apply.
- In case of final selection, candidates has to submit a bond agreement and will not be allowed to withdraw from the scholarship.
Instructions and Eligible Criteria:
The detailed instructions and eligible criteria is available on HEC webpage:
NOTE:Candidates who refuse HEC nomination will be barred for 5 years in any HEC programme.
Last Date is 31-12-2018