Harvard Fellowship Program 2018-2020 in the USA – Fully Funded: The Harvard University has announced its famous and fully funded The Harvard Fellowship Program 2018-2020 that will be taking place in the United States of America (USA) for a duration of 2 years. Harvard University is providing an excellent platform to the researchers who will join a group and do research and be together in a number of co-curricular activities
Harvard Fellowship Program 2018-2020
If you are interested to be a part the Harvard Fellowship Program 2018-2020 then keep reading until the very end.
Fellowship Type: The Harvard Fellowship Program 2018-2020 is a Fully Funded Fellowship Program.
Fellowship Level: The Harvard Fellowship Program 2018-2020 is for PhD candidates.
Fellowship Hosting Institute: The Harvard Fellowship Program 2018-2020 is hosted by the Harvard University Center for the Environment.
Fellowship Hosting University: The Harvard Fellowship Program 2018-2020 is hosted by Harvard University.
Fellowship Location: The Harvard Fellowship Program 2018-2020 is hosted by The United States of America (USA).
No. of Fellowships: The Harvard University Center for the Environment will be providing 6 Harvard Fellowships 2018-2020 in total.
Fellowship Duration: The Harvard Fellowship Program 2018-2020 is a 2 years long fellowship program.
Benefits offered by The Harvard Fellowship Program 2018-2020:
- A yearly salary of $68,000/-
- A travel allowance of $2500/-
- Employee health insurance
- Other professional expenses.
- The candidates should have received their terminal degree between May 2015 and August 2019 in order to be eligible for 2019 Environmental Fellowships.
- The candidates bearing an academic degree of doctorate or equivalent in any field are eligible to apply for the Harvard Fellowship Program 2018-2020 and they may propose research projects in any discipline. Applicants without a PhD may apply if they have studied in fields where the PhD is not the typical terminal degree.
- The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate experience performing scholarly research.
- The candidates who have received their terminal degrees from Harvard, and post-docs currently working at Harvard are eligible for the fellowship provided their research and host arrangements take them in new directions that are significantly distinct from their PhD research and forge new connections within the University. Harvard candidates should not propose to continue to work with the same professors or lab groups with whom they are currently associated. No candidate should propose to work extensively with his or her thesis advisor.
- Each candidate must secure a commitment from one or more Harvard faculty members to serve as a mentor and to provide office or lab space for the two-year fellowship.
- The candidates may have received their degrees at any university in the world. Foreign nationals are eligible for fellowships, through study at Harvard generally requires proficiency in English.
- The successful candidates should be prepared to commit to work at Harvard for the full two years of the fellowship. This fellowship requires residency in the Cambridge area and any fieldwork trip must be scheduled for the summer or January recess.
How to apply for The Harvard Fellowship Program 2018-2020?
The interested candidates are required to apply for The Harvard Fellowship Program 2018-2020 by visiting the following website:
- Statement of Research
- Publication 1 (Compulsory)
- Publication 2 (Optional)
- Publication 3 (Optional)
The last date to apply for Harvard Fellowship Program 2018-2020 is 16th January 2019, December 2018, Wednesday.
For more internship, scholarship and fellowship opportunities all over the world keep visiting our website https://startjobspk. If you would like us to reach out to you then click the red bell icon to keep receiving desktop notifications from us. The Harvard Fellowship Program 2018-2020 official advertisement is also provided here.