Habib Metro Bank Jobs for Trainee Tellers Cash Officers Batch 2019 Apply Online: Would you like to work in a Bank? How about if you were offered the position of a Trainee Teller? HabibMetro is inviting applications from all over Pakistan for the position of Trainee Teller.
Just as HabibMetro is expanding its networks it requires young and fresh hardworking candidates for the position of Trainee Teller (Cash Officer).
Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply as this position is required to be fulfilled in all the cities.
Habib Metro Bank Jobs for Trainee Tellers Cash Officers Apply Online
The aim of the program is to recruit and develop young individuals so that are able to create and follow a rewarding career. To know more about the required eligibility criteria, job duties, application deadline and application procedure then read out all the given information below.
Position Available in HabibMetro Bank for 2019:
- Fresh and young candidates are required for the position of Trainee Teller (Cash Officer).
- The candidates must have a minimum of 14 years of education from any HEC recognized institute for this post.
- The age of the candidate must not be more than 25 years of age as on 31st January 2019.
- Must have a positive energetic attitude with good communication skills and the knowledge of MS Office.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Providing Customer Service
- Collecting Customer Receipts, Utility Bills and Payments
- Ensuring the whole process is done in compliance with bank’s policies and regulations.
- All the eligible candidates will be shortlisted and then will be called in for interviews.
- The selected candidates will be appointed as Trainee Tellers with the post of Junior Officer.
- Initially the candidates will be appointed on 6 months training program.
- Upon successful completion of the training period, final assessment of the candidates will be conducted for final selection of the candidates.
- Successful candidates will be offered permanent position in the bank and with a flat increment.
- The selected candidates will have to sign a “3 years minimum Service Agreement” which will be worth Rs.100,000/- applicable from the date of joining the bank.
- The Bank reserves the rights to transfer any candidate to any branch within Pakistan.
How to Apply For Habib Metro Bank Jobs for Trainee Tellers
- All the eligible and interested candidates are required to send their resumes on [email protected]
- The subject line of the email should be “Trainee Teller, City Name”
e.g. Trainee Teller, Karachi.
- For more information you can also visit the official site of HabibMetro Bank habibmetro.com or you can check out the official advertisement attached below.
Important Points to Remember:
- Selection of candidates will be done on pure merit basis.
- No TA/DA will be given for the test or interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called in for interviews.
- Any attempt to influence the selection procedure will be considered as disqualification of the candidate from current and any other future opportunities in the Bank.
- The HabibMetro Bank Pakistan reserves all the rights to reject any candidate on any basis.
Habib Metro Bank Jobs for Trainee Tellers
- The last deadline for application submission is 28th February 2019. After this date no application shall be considered for the application process.