Apply For Latest Opportunities in Gujranwala Waste Management Company Jobs 2019 Advertisement. Individuals with Matriculation or Bachelor’s /Masters in the business field. Have you been waiting for a highly rewarding career opportunity in government sectors? If yes, there is good news for you in this article.
Gujranwala Waste Management Company (GWMC), which works under the government of Punjab, is recruiting energetic and competitive individuals for the vacant positions of Manager Operations, Manager Landfill, Manager Workshop, Manager Internal Audit, Assistant Manager Procurement, Assistant Manager Planning, Assistant Manager Budget & Finance, Assistant Manager Workshop, and Driver. Isn’t it a lifetime opportunity to serve in one of the most renowned government sectors? Of course, it is.
Gujranwala Waste Management Company Jobs 2019 Advertisement
If you are eligible for any of the posts, we encourage you to grab this rare opportunity to both serve the country and ensure personal growth. You are required to apply online for the desired post latest by July 04, 2019.
The remaining piece of the article below provides information related to the current vacancies and online application procedure. Kindly, continue reading below:
Current Vacant Positions
- (01) Post of Manager Operations
- (01) Post of Manager Landfill
- (01) Post of Manager Workshop
- (01) Post of Manager Internal Audit
- (01) Post of Assistant Manager Procurement
- (01) Post of Assistant Manager Planning
- (01) Post of Assistant Manager Budget & Finance
- (01) Post of Assistant Manager Workshop
- (01) Post of Assistant Manager Legal
- (01) Post of Driver
Eligibility Criteria for Gujranwala Waste Management Company, 2019 Jobs
- Domicile: Any District
- Qualification: Matriculation/ Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Relevant Field (as per job requirement)
- Skills: Management/ Planning/ Finance/ Budgeting/ Accounting and Auditing
- Experience: 03 – 10 years (as per job requirement)
- Age Limit: 40 – 45 years (as per job requirement)
How To Apply for GWMC Jobs:
Eligible applicants who are motivated to be a part of Gujranwala Waste Management Company (GWMC) are required to apply online for the desired position. The online application procedure is elaborated below:
- Log into the official website of “All Punjab Jobs Online” i.e. www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- After logging into the website, register yourself by clicking “REGISTER” on the right side of the top menu bar by entering Email Address, Password.
- Once you have registered, search any of the above jobs for which you wish to apply. Alternatively, you can search the jobs department-wise by selecting the department from the list of departments in the “Departments” section.
- After selecting the job, click on the “Apply” button and you will be automatically directed to a page containing job description and other necessary detail related to the post.
- If you are eligible, click “Apply for this Job” button at the bottom of the page. Finally, follow the instructions and complete the application procedure.
GWMC Jobs 2019
Terms and Conditions
- Only online applications will be considered valid. Hence, candidates are advised not to send manual job applications. However, candidates applying for the post Manager Operations can submit a written/ manual job application.
- In order to filter ineligible candidates and speed up the recruitment process, Gujranwala Waste Management Company will call only shortlisted candidates for test/interview for which they will not be given any TA/DA.
- Gujranwala Waste Management Company has the right to change the number of positions and cancel/delay appointment to a post at any stage of the recruitment process without specifying any reason.
- Applicants are advised to apply before the last date i.e. July 4, 2019. The online application process will stop after the application deadline date.
- Individuals already serving in the Government sector and still interested to apply for any of the above posts should follow the proper channel.
- Gujranwala Waste Management Company (GWMC) claims to be an equal opportunity employer. Hence, individuals belonging to any gender/ community/ religion are welcome to apply.
Address and Contact for Information
- Chief Executive Officer, Gujranwala Waste Management Company (GWMC), Gujranwala 2nd Floor, Gujranwala Chamber of Commerce & Industries, Trust Plaza, Aiwan-e-Tijarat Road, Gujranwala.
- Phone No. 055-9200891/055-9200892