The Govt Sadiq College provides jobs to the Pakistani Nationals for the following posts. The posts are given on the contract/regular basis. Female is preferred first for all the vacancies.
The Govt Sadiq College & University Jobs ( Description):
There are 151 open vacancies for the interested candidates. The age limit given for the applicant is 21 to 50 years. The candidates should have 2 to 18 years experience in their field.The salary should be given to the candidates is equal to 16 to 20 BPS. Increase or decrease in the number of vacancies is according to the availability of funds. 3% quota is reserved for disabled persons as per government policy.
- Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Store Keeper
- Counter Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
- Lab Assistant
- Ph.D. or 2nd division in MBA/MPA/MSc/MA for Registrar
- ACMA/MBA/MCom or Ph.D./commerce or CA for Treasurer
- Ph.D. or 2nd division in MBA/MPA/MSc/MA for Controller of Examination
- 2nd division in MBA/MPA/MSc/MA for Deputy Registrar
- ACMA/MBA/MCom for Deputy Treasurer, Assistant Treasurer
- 2nd division in MBA/MPA/MSc/MA for Deputy Controller of Examination, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Controller of Examination
- MBBS for Female Medical Officer
- 2nd division bachelors degree in Hospitality Management, Hostel Management
How to Apply:
Applicant sends their application along with two sets of photocopies of degrees, certificate, two photographs and a crossed banks draft/challan of Rs 1000 for BPS-16 and Rs 1200 for BPS 17 to 20. Application form can be downloaded from the website www.gscwu.edu.pk. Applicant applied for more than one post should submit their separate application for each post. Government employees submit their applications through proper channel and attach NOC. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Last Date to Apply / Deadline:
- The last date is 5th October 2018
Advertisement of The Govt Sadiq College Women University: