Govt Of Sindh Crop Reporting Service Hyderabad Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement | Crop Reporting Service centre is providing a new platform at Hyderabad for the job seekers. The organization require an educated, experienced, talented, hard working and responsible candidates from Pakistani national. These all posts are based on contract basis.
The candidates must have domicile of Sindh. Interested candidates must fulfill the required eligibility criteria for the posts i.e. Computer operator and Crop Reporter. The applicants first carefully read the instruction for the posts given in advertisement before applying.
An attractive salary package will be given to the suitable and selected candidates. They also specified the seperate quota for disabled person. Further details are mentioned below.
Govt of Sindh Crop Reporting Service Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement
- Location: Hyderabad, Pakistan
- Posts: 02
- Vacancies: 03
- BPS: 11-12
- Age limit: 18 to 28 years
- Quota: 5% disabled person
- Domicile: Sindh
- Job type: Contract
- Crop Reporter
- Computer Operator
- Intermediate to Bachelors from HEC recognized institute/ university
- 02 years diploma in relative field
- Minimum experience should be required in relevant field
Last Date to Apply:
- The last date for the application is 28th feb 2019.
How to Apply for Crop Reporting Service Jobs 2019:
- Candidates can send their application along with CNIC, Domicile, PRC, Educational and experienced records and two passport size photographs to the following address
Office of the Director, Crop Reporting Service Center Sindh, Dumra Village near Jijal mao Hospital, Naseem Nagar, Qasimabad, Hyderabad.
- Candidates must provide the certificate of Disability issued by the board.
- Incomplete application will not be entertained.
- No TA/ DA will give to the candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will call for test/ interview.
- Bring original documents at the time of interview.
Crop Reporting Service Jobs 2019