The Social Welfare Special Education and Women Empowerment Department is offering the latest multiple vacancies based at the different district of KPK. The organization is looking for educated, experienced, hardworking, talented, disciplined and responsible candidates from Pakistani national.
The candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria for the posts i.e. Social Case Worker, Senior Oral Master, Computer Operator, Office Assistant, Instructor, Religious Teacher, Dispenser / Primary Technician (Health Care), Lab Technician, Assistant Hostel Warden, Driver, Junior Clerk, Junior Religious Teacher / Theology Teacher, Vocational Teacher, Junior Oral Master, Help Line Operator, Chowkidar, Security Guard, Naib Qasid, Sweeper, Aya, Cook, Barber, Lab Attendant, Mali
An attractive and competitive salary package will give to the suitable and desirable candidates. These posts are completely based on project policy of Govt of KPK. Further details are mention below.
Social Welfare Special Education and Women Empowerment Jobs 2020
- Location: KPK, Pakistan
- Posts: 25
- Vacancies: 24
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
- Gender: Male and Female
- Place of Posting: Peshawar, Chitral, Bannu & Mardan
- Domicile: KPK
- Job type: Contract
- Social Case Worker
- Senior Oral Master
- Computer Operator
- Office Assistant
- Religious Teacher
- Dispenser / Primary Technician (Health Care)
- Lab Technician
- Assistant Hostel Warden
- Junior Clerk
- Junior Religious Teacher / Theology Teacher
- Vocational Teacher
- Junior Oral Master
- Help Line Operator
- Security Guard
- Naib Qasid
- Lab Attendant
- Primary pass to Masters/ Bachelors/Intermediate/Matric from HEC recognized institute/ university.
- Diploma in the relative field.
- Minimum experience should be 01 years or more in the relevant field.
- Should have knowledge of Computer
- Knowledge of sign language
Last Date to Apply:
- The last date for the application is September 07, 2020.
How to Apply for Social Welfare Special Education And Women Empowerment Jobs 2020:
To Download Application Form: Click Here
- Candidates can submit their application on the prescribed form given above.
- The application should send along with attested copies of all documents to the following address
- No TA/ DA will give to the candidates.
- Only shortlisted will be called for test/ interview.
- Govt employees can apply through their proper channel.
- Incomplete application will not be entertained.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased.
Social Welfare Special Education And Women Empowerment Jobs 2020