Google MBA’s Internship in UK & Ireland (Jobs Description)
Interested in working with one of leading companies of the world? Well why won’t you be as the internship opportunity is at Google. Yes, you read that right, Google is providing an internship opportunity for all the MBA’s to get the chance and work with them to develop their skills and have the experience of their lifetime. This programme will enable all of its participants to be challenged with rigorous work and find new capacities of themselves. This will be a highly valued program in which all the participants will actually get to work with the real time business operations of Google and as well as work with professionals. Be assured that this will be a paid programme which will be of 10-12 weeks long. So if you are interested and want to apply in this programme then do check out all the given details below such as eligibility criteria, application procedure and the due deadline of application form submission.
Key Highlights of Internship Opportunity at Google for MBA’s in UK & Ireland for 2019:
- The internship will take place at Google offices at London and Dublin.
- The internship programme will be about 12 weeks and will start in summers 2019.
- This will be a paid programme for all of the selected interns.
- The applicants for this programme have to be enrolled in a MBA programme.
- The applicant must be available during the summers of 2019 for 12 weeks duration.
- The applicant must be willing to return to his/her MBA programme after completion of their internships.
- The applicant must have independent motivation and must be able to demonstrate thinking skills.
- Must have keen interest in the Googles operations and business.
Application Procedure For Google MBA’s Internship in UK & Ireland 2019:
- All of those fulfill the eligibility criteria are required to proceed to the application form through this official link.
- For more information you can also follow this official link of Google.
- The application deadline for Google Internship Opportunity is not been given but we advise you to apply at your earliest.