Are you an emerging manager or a prospect looking forward to involving in cultural managerial involvements on an international level? If yes, you will definitely need to learn skills and build a network that should help you achieve your goals. The good news is, we have an excellent opportunity here for you that will help you pursue your dreams in a long run. The Cultural Diplomacy Platform has announced the 3rd edition of Global Cultural Leadership Programme.
If you are interested to know more about the 3rd edition of GCLP 2018 then keep scrolling below.
Global Cultural Leadership Programme in Netherlands 2018 Program Details:
The Cultural Diplomacy Platform has announced the Global Cultural Leadership Programme, which is a major training program that aims to support the young cultural managers who wish to emerge and rise on an international level. The purpose of the program is to develop, enhance and strengthen the cultural leadership skills of the candidates.
The 3rd edition of the GCLP is a 7 days program in Amsterdam, the Netherlands which is fully funded. The candidates will be building their networks via peer to peer learning using modern techniques, tools, and modules resulting in a practice-based learning.
Program Dates: The arrival of the candidates will be on 27th October 2018 and their departure will be on 2nd November 2018.
Program Funding and Benefits:
The following listed benefits will be fully provided by the organizers of the program:
- Full Round Airfare Flight Tickets to and from the home country.
- Local Transportation
- Full Accommodation
- Most of the meals will be covered by the program
Candidates from the following countries are eligible to apply for the Global Cultural Leadership Programme:
- 3 participants from each of the following countries will be taken for the program.
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United States of America (USA)
- 10 participants from each of the 28 member states of the European Union (EU) countries will be taken for the program.
- The candidates are required to apply online on the website where the application form is available.
- For more details and information regarding the expected outcomes, content, methodology and application procedure visit
So what are you waiting for? Apply now! For more details and updates, you can check the Global Cultural Leadership Programme advertisement provided at the end of this article. Do not forget to hit subscribe to https://startjobs.pk for more updates, also hit the allow notifications button for more job, internship and scholarship updates.