FPSC Jobs March 2017 Advertisement 3/2017 Apply Online Federal Public Service Commission (Job Description):
Jobs 2017 available in Federal Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 are available. It’s an advertisement 3/2017. Applicants from all over the Pakistan are invited for FPSC jobs 2017. We all know that Federal Public Service commission jobs is working under Government of Pakistan. Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab, KPK, Islamabad, FATA & AJK candidates are invited. All are the BS-16 and BS-17 Jobs. There are a lot of vacancies available in FPSC for several disciplines. They are several Ministry and Department which are recruiting candidates.
- National Health Service, Regulations & Coordination
- Overseas Pakistani and Human Resource Development / National Industrial Relations Commission (NIRC)
- Defence/Remount Veterinary and Farms Corps
- States and Frontier Region
- Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan/Education Department, Gilgit Baltistan
- Defence/os Directorate GHQ
- Ports and Shipping
- Law, Justice & Human Rights
- Finance Division
- Federal Government Organization
- Finance Division/Military Finance Wing
- Assistant Private Secretaries
- Joint Registrar trade Union
- Veterinary Officer
- Oriental Teachers (Male & Female) (for Gilgit Baltistan)
- Deputy Chief Administrative Officer
- Junior Civilian Security Officer
- Assistant Solicitor
- Assistant Manager IT
Age limit criteria is not given on the advertisement.
For Applying, Applicants are required to apply online from FPSC website www.fpsc.gov.pk. You also have to download the Challan form from below for Test fee. You have to pay Rs-300 for BPS-16 & BPS-17, 750 for BPS-18, RS-1200 for BPS-19 & RS-1500 for BPS-20 and BPS-21 Posts in any branch of NBP. then apply online at FPSC website.
Last date is 20-3-2017.