Forest Department KPK Jobs 2019 Peshawar Latest Advertisement is now available. The KPK Forest Department is now hiring personnel for multiple jobs available in Forest Department of KPK for 2019.
There are around 20 vacancies available for the KPK domiciled Candidates only. The candidates must be having domicile of Haripur, Abbottabad, Mansehra, Battagram, Dassu, Pattan, Shangla & Kohistan.
Forest Department KPK Jobs 2019 Current Opportunities
The Forest Department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced job vacancies available in their department for the current year 2019. Forest Department is a government department which is situated in every province of Pakistan and has the responsibility of looking after the forest system of that particular area.
Currently, the KPK Forest Department is in need of personnel of 4 posts available with 20 vacancies. Both male and female individuals who are meeting the required criteria are encouraged to apply for the advertised posts. As this a quota job, so only KPK domiciled candidates are eligible to apply. For more information, you can check out the rest of the content below for rest of the details.
Latest KPK Government Jobs 2019: Click Here
Available Posts and No. Vacancies Available in Forest Department KPK for 2019:
- Assistant (BPS-16) – 06 Vacancies are available.
- Stenographer (BPS-16) – 01 Vacancy is available.
- Computer Operator (BPS-16) – 05 Vacancies are available.
- Steno-typist (BPS-14) – 08 Vacancies are available.
Required Qualifications and Age Limit:
- Assistant (BPS-16): Must be at least 2nd class pass in Bachelors degree from any HEC recognized university.
- Stenographer (BPS-16): Must be at least 2nd class pass in Bachelors degree from any HEC recognized university. The candidate must have a typing speed of 45 W.P.M and shorthand typing speed of 70 W.P.M in English. Must also possess’ skills in MS Excel and Word.
- Computer Operator (BPS-16): Must be at least 2nd class pass in Bachelors degree in Computer Science / Information Technology (BCS or BIT 4 years) or equivalent qualification from any HEC recognized university. OR must be 2nd class Bachelors degree pass with having 01 years of diploma in Information and Technology (DIT).
- Steno-typist (BPS-14): Must have done Intermediate or D. Com from any HEC recognized board. The candidate must have a typing speed of 35 W.P.M and shorthand typing speed of 50 W.P.M in English. Must also possess skills in MS Excel and Word.
- The age limit for all of the above posts is 18 to 30 years of age.
How To Apply for Forest Department KPK Jobs:
- All of those who want to apply for these jobs have to pay a mandatory test fee of Rs.500/- in any branch of UBL Bank Account N0. 247812729
- After depositing the fee, you will be getting the printed receipt from the bank.
- Next, you will need to download the online application form from etea.edu.pk and fill the application form and then submit it online.
- You will be needing to enter the details from the printed deposit slip in the online application form. So, keep the deposit slip safely with yourself. For detailed application procedure, please read the out the instructions from the advertisement below.
- You will also be needing to upload the soft copies of your documents and passport sized photographs.
- We request you to further read the official advertisement of the Forest Department jobs from below for detailed information.
Forest Department KPK Jobs 2019
- The last date to apply is 24th April 2019. No late or incomplete applications shall be accepted!
Official Advertisement for Forest Department Government of KPK Jobs 2019