Get the Fisheries Development Board Jobs 2021 For Office Assistant Latest Fisheries Development Board which is a department working under the Ministry of National Food Security & Research, Government of Pakistan. This department is responsible for the development of the fisheries sector in Pakistan. Currently, there are 4 posts vacant in this department for which applications are being invited.
The advertised posts are on a contractual basis and can be extended for the further time period. Attractive packages are being offered with the advertised jobs. It must be noted that the job postings are for the establishment of Trout Cage Farming in the Gilgit Baltistan Area. Each and every job advertised has its own separate eligibility criteria. So, if you have what it takes to be qualified for these jobs then do check out the rest of the details below such as the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and application deadline.
Fisheries Development Board Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement
- Office Assistant
- Farm Manager: The candidate for this post must have done Graduation/Matric / Middle / Primary and with relevant experience of 5 years.
How to Apply For Fisheries Development Board Jobs:
- All the applicants are requested to check their eligibility first.
- All of the interested candidates matching the required criteria can apply through the application format which is pre-attached in the advertisement given below.
- All you have to do is just fill out the given boxes.
- It must be remembered that only nominated applicants will be called in for the interview process and further selection procedure.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for tests or for interviews.
- For more information and to apply please check out the attached advertisement given below.
Send your application to the following address:
Fisheries Development Board Jobs 2021
- The last date of Application registration is January 25, 2021. After this date, no applications shall be accepted.