If you are looking forward to associating yourself with the federal government institutions of Pakistan, you must not miss this opportunity. FGEI Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cantts / Garrisons) has announced Federal Govt. Education Jobs 2018 offering vacancies for non-teaching support staff. If this is what you are looking for, go ahead in order to acquaint yourself with the details.
FGEI Federal Govt. Jobs Description
Federal Government Educational Institutions is a network of educational institutions operating under regulations of the Federal Government of Pakistan aiming to administer purposeful and quality education.
Federal Government Educational Institutions provides jobs to candidates all over Pakistan. Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cantts / Garrisons) has announced Federal Govt. Education Jobs 2018 offering multiple job openings.
Both male and female candidates bearing Pakistani nationality belonging to any district and area of Pakistan including FATA, GB and AJK are eligible to apply for the job.
Job Positions: The job offers the following vacancies:
- 13 Laboratory Assistant (BPS-2)
- 62 Naib Qasid (BPS-1)
- 29 Maali (BPS-1)
- 34 Chowkidar (BPS-1)
- 23 Sweeper (BPS-1)
- 4 Driver (BPS-4)
Academic Qualification: Enlisted below is the minimum academic qualification that is required by the candidates in order to be eligible for the above-mentioned job positions:
- Primary Pass
- Middle Pass / Non-Matric Education
Eligibility Age: 18 – 30 years of age.
- A valid driving license along with the knowledge of the traffic rules and regulations is a must requirement for the prospects applying for the vacancy of a driver.
- Enlisted below is the allowed age relaxation years for the candidates as per the regulations of Government of Pakistan:
- For all candidates: 5 years
- Sindh (Rural), Balochistan, AJK, Tribal Areas, Buddhist Community: 3 years
- Retired Army Officers: 15 years
- Government servants: 10 years (up to the age of 55 years)
- Disabled persons: 10 years
- Widow: 10 years
- The government servants should apply through a proper channel.
How to Apply?
- The candidates are required to apply by downloading the application form from the FGEI website, i.e. http://www.fgei-cg.gov.pk or by getting the application form the nearest FGEI office.
- The candidate is required to pay an application processing fees of PKR. 100/- in the form of a postal order in the favor of Director FGEI (Cantts / Garrisons) Directorate 190, Sir Syed Road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
- The candidates are required to send their duly filled in application form along with the postal order to their nearest FGEI (Cantts / Garrisons) Office.
Apply now before it is too late! For more details check the Federal Govt. Education Jobs 2018 advertisement provided at the end of this article.