More than 1600+ Jobs Announced in Federal Government Organization Polyclinic Islamabad Jobs 2019 Download Application Form Federal Government Organization has disclosed a recruitment program for job seekers. This recruitment program are being advertised in the newspaper on 16-6-2019. This Government Jobs is for Highly qualified, talented and experienced individuals. There is only one vacancy available and These place of posting is Islamabad. Position name are (Ward Boy (BS-02), Aya (BS-02), Dai (BS-02), Cook (BS-02), Sprayer (BS-02), Naib Qasid (BS-01), Mali (BS-01), Bearer (BS-01), Washerman (BS-01), Chowkidar (BS-01), Sanitary Worker (BS-01))
It’s a BS-01 to BS-14 grade job. Age limit is 35 years. Age relaxation is also there. You should complete your qualification in Masters in Library Science, Mass Communication/Journalism/Media Sciences/ Media Management, and your degree must be from HSC recognized university.
You must have writing and communication skills. You must have knowledge regarding research skills. You must be computer literate. Both Male and Female can apply for the above post. Check the eligible criteria, age limit, experience, and last date before applying. Government officer can apply through proper channel.
- Ward Boy (BS-02)
- Aya (BS-02)
- Dai (BS-02)
- Cook (BS-02)
- Sprayer (BS-02)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Mali (BS-01)
- Bearer (BS-01)
- Washerman (BS-01)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BS-01)
How To Apply for Federal Government Organization Polyclinic Islamabad Jobs:
- All the applicants are first requested to check if they are eligible to apply for the jobs from above-given eligibility criteria or the official advertisement of the federal Government Organization Jobs attached below.
- All the eligible candidates are requested to download the application form from the NTS website nts.org.pk
- The applicant is then requested to send their applications and deposit slip in favor of NTS along with following documents: attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, and a recent passport sized photographs on the following address: R&I Section FGPC, Sector G-6/2, Islamabad.
- The candidates will have to go through entry tests in order to qualify for the applied positions. A test fee of Rs. 250 will have to pay at any branch of MCB, HBL, ABL or Meezan Bank.
- For more information about Federal Government Organization, visit the official site of NTS website nts.org.pk or you can also check out the official advertisement of Federal Government Organization Jobs from below.
Send your application to the following address:
R&I Section FGPC, Sector G-6/2, Islamabad.
Federal Government Polyclinic Islamabad Jobs 2019
Application submission last date is December 15, 2019.
Official Advertisement for Federal Government Organization Polyclinic Islamabad Jobs