Federal Government Education FGEI Jobs 2018: Are you looking for jobs in education sectors specifically in federal government institutions? If yes, then you should probably stop searching for opportunities like this here and there. The good news is Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cantt. / Garrison) Directorate Rawalpindi Cantt. has announced Federal Government Education Jobs in 2018. If you are interested to know more about the jobs then keep scrolling below to know more details.
Federal Government Education Jobs 2018 Detailed Description:
Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cantt. / Garrison) Directorate Rawalpindi Cantt. has announced Federal Government Education Jobs 2018 that is offering jobs to Teaching Staff as well as Non-Teaching Staff. Both male and female candidates are allowed to apply for the job. There are seats on open merit, as well as on domicile, female quota, minority quota as well as the disabled quota.
The following vacant positions are available along with the number of posts available for Teaching as well as for Non-Teaching Staff:
- Deputy Solicitor for Ministry of Law and Justice
- Admin Officer for Pakistan Bureau of Statistics
- Assistant Professor (Mathematics) (Female) for (Islamabad Model Colleges for Girls)
- Senior Librarian for Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS)
- Data Processing Officers for Pakistan Bureau of Statistics
- Consulting Physician (Cardiology) for Federal Government Polyclinic, Islamabad.
- Assistant Professor (Statistics) (Male) for Federal Government Colleges for Men
- System Analysts for Pakistan Bureau of Statistics
- Assistant Private Secretaries for Intelligence Bureau
- Assistant Executive Engineer for Local Government and Rural Development Department Gilgit Baltistan
- Secondary School Teachers (SST) (Female) for FG Schools, (FGEI Cantts/Garrisons)
- Secondary School Teachers (SST) (Male) for FG Schools, (FGEI Cantts/Garrisons)
Gender: Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for the jobs.
Educational Qualification Required:
Candidate holding any of the following degrees is eligible to apply for the above-mentioned positions:
- Diploma (Fine Arts / Drawing / Associate Engineering in Mechanical)
- Bachelors (Statistics / Economics / Mathematics / Law or equivalent)
- Engineering (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Agriculture / Industrial Engineering)
- Masters (Statistics / Mathematics / Economics / Sociology / Library Science / Information Science / Computer Science / Commerce)
- M.A (Education) or M.A (EPM)
- MBBS or equivalent
- Ph.D (Mathematics / Statistics)
Candidates matching the following criteria are eligible to apply for this job:
- Married female prospects can apply on the basis of their own or husband’s domicile.
- Candidates must mention the district of domicile on application forms.
- Age and qualification of the candidates shall be determined from the closing date of applications.
- Candidates awaiting for results are not eligible to apply.
- The candidates are required to apply online for FPSC Jobs on the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website, i.e. https://www.fpsc.gov.pk and download the challan form from the same.
- The application processing fees for each position according to BPS is listed below:
- 300 for BPS-16 and BPS-17
- 750 for BPS-18
- 1200 for BPS-19
- 1500 for BPS-20 and BPS-21
So what are you waiting for? Don’t miss the golden opportunity. Make haste and apply now! For more details and updates, you can check the Federal Government Education Jobs 2018 advertisement provided at the end of this article. Do not forget to hit subscribe to https://startjobs.pk for more updates, also hit the allow notifications button for more job, internship and scholarship updates.