Federal Government Education FGEI Jobs 2018: Are you looking for jobs in education sectors specifically in federal government institutions? If yes, then you should probably stop searching for opportunities like this here and there. The good news is Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cantt. / Garrison) Directorate Rawalpindi Cantt. has announced Federal Government Education Jobs in 2018. If you are interested to know more about the jobs then keep scrolling below to know more details.
Federal Government Education Jobs 2018 Detailed Description:
Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cantt. / Garrison) Directorate Rawalpindi Cantt. has announced Federal Government Education Jobs 2018 that is offering jobs to Teaching Staff as well as Non-Teaching Staff. Both male and female candidates are allowed to apply for the job. There are seats on open merit, as well as on domicile, female quota, minority quota as well as the disabled quota.
The following vacant positions are available along with the number of posts available for Teaching as well as for Non-Teaching Staff:
Vacancies for Teaching Staff
- 80 Elementary School Teachers
- 1 Librarian (BPS-15)
- 1 Library Assistant (BPS-9)
- 4 Assistant Librarian (BPS-9)
- 1 Bandmaster (BPS-6)
Vacancies for Non-Teaching Staff
- 2 Accountants (BPS-14)
- 2 Assistant (BPS-15)
- 1 Data Entry Operators (BPS-12)
- 20 LDC Clerks (BPS-9)
- 3 Lab Assistants (BPS-7)
Gender: Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for the jobs.
Educational Qualification Required:
Candidate holding any of the following degrees is eligible to apply for the above-mentioned positions:
The following qualification is required for the Teaching Staff:
- FA / F.Sc. (2nd Class)
- CT or equivalent
- Certificate in Library Sciences or equivalent.
- Diploma in Library Sciences or equivalent.
- 1-year diploma in Band / Music or equivalent.
The following academic qualification is required for Non-Teaching Staff:
- B.Com / BA / BSC or equivalent
- Bachelor or equivalent
- Matriculation or equivalent
- Matriculation with Science
- IT Training Course
- 1000 key depression per hour
Eligibility Age: 18 – 30 years of age. An age relaxation of 5 years is admissible to all candidates.
Candidates matching the following criteria are eligible to apply for this job:
- Married female prospects can apply on the basis of their own or husband’s domicile.
- Candidates must mention the district of domicile on application forms.
- Age and qualification of the candidates shall be determined from the closing date of applications.
- Candidates awaiting for results are not eligible to apply.
- Application forms for the Skilled Posts can be downloaded from the link:
- Applications forms for the Non-Skilled Posts can be downloaded from the link:
- Candidates applying for the skilled posts are required to pay an application processing fees of PKR. 449/- in any branch of Allied Bank Limited (ABL) / Habib Bank Limited (HBL) / Mezaan Bank Limited / Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB).
- Candidates applying for the non-skilled posts are required to pay an application processing fees of PKR. 376/- in any branch of Allied Bank Limited (ABL) / Habib Bank Limited (HBL) / Mezaan Bank Limited / Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB).
- Duly filled application forms along with the paid deposit slip must be sent to the following address:
- Candidate applying for more than one post must apply by submitting the separate application form for each post along with the separate fee.
- The recruitment process and final selection of candidates shall be done after detailed scrutiny of documents of the applicants.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview according to Government policy.
So what are you waiting for? Don’t miss the golden opportunity. Make haste and apply now! For more details and updates, you can check the Federal Government Education Jobs 2018 advertisement provided at the end of this article. Do not forget to hit subscribe to https://startjobs.pk for more updates, also hit the allow notifications button for more job, internship and scholarship updates.