Get FC Balochistan Jobs 2021 68 Batch Frontier Corps Latest Employment Offers Advertisement. Applications are being offered from the Headquarter Frontier Corps Balochistan (South) which is recently looking the caliber, capable and diligent applicants for the following posts which include (General Duty Soldier, Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk, Soldier Clerk, Nursing Soldier, EME Soldier) and these posts are going to be recruit on pure merit basis.
An attractive pay package will be given starting from Rs. 20000/- to Rs. 30000/- PKR per month with relevant allowances. So, its a wonderful job opportunity for the Male individuals from the commissioned officers jobs in Pak Army fields to have a job in Government Sector.
Eligibility Criteria for FC Balochistan New Jobs 2021:
Qualification for Soldier:
- For Soldier General Duty Matric is required to apply and for all other positions, Intermediate pass can apply.
- Height 5′ and 6″ is required for all positions and Height 5′ and 4″ for the siblings of Martyred.
- Chest 30″ to 32″ is required for Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk, Soldier Clerk and Chest 31″ to 33″ for General Duty Soldier, Nursing Soldier, EME Soldier.
For both posts, the age limit should be between 16 to 23 years for General Duty Soldier, Nursing Soldier, EME Soldier and 20 to 28 for Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk, Soldier Clerk.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
FC Balochistan South Jobs 2021 Registration / Selection Schedule Last Date
- General Duty Soldier
- Senior Clerk
- Junior Clerk
- Soldier Clerk
- Nursing Soldier
- EME Soldier
How to Apply for FC Balochistan Jobs 2021:
- Applicants may apply online at https://www.joinfcblnsouth.gov.pk.
- Recruitment for FC Balochistan Jobs will start from July 26 to August 07, 2021.
- Selection will be carried out at the relevant FC Centre located all over Balochistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants for interview.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
FC Balochistan Jobs 2021
Selection Schedule: July 26 to August 07, 2021.
Address: Relevant Selection Center prescribed in the Job Advertisement.