Hey there people! Check ETEA Jobs in KPK 2019 Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency Form Online. The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is looking for individuals to fill multiple vacancies available in the Local Council Board, LGE & RDD.
There are 140 vacancies available which will be distributed as per the quota system across the whole of KPK. Both male and female candidates hailing from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa district only are eligible for these jobs. Positions are available in Assistant Registrar, Public Relations Officer, District Monitoring Officer, Media Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Office Assistant, Assistant to Chief Commissioner/Commissioner, Assistant to Secretary, Junior Clerk/Assistant.
All of the advertised posts are of BPS-11 to BS-17 with an expected salary of PKR 20,000 – 40,000. Local Council Board, LGE & RDD has appointed Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency for the selection of candidates.
ETEA Jobs in KPK 2019 Latest Advertisement
The candidates will be shortlisted on Tests and Interview basis. If you want to apply for these jobs and are looking for more details, then follow us below for further information.
- Assistant Registrar (BP-17) 1 Vacancies is available.
- Public Relation Officer (BPS-16) 1 Vacancies is available.
- District Monitoring Officer (BPS-16) 16 Vacancies are available.
- Media Assistant (BPS-16) 1 Vacancies is available.
- Accounts Assistant (BPS-16) 1 Vacancies is available.
- Office Assistant (BPS-16) 1 Vacancies is available.
- Assistant to Chief Commissioner/Commissioner (BPS-16) 2 Vacancies is available.
- Assistant to Secretary (BPS-16) 1 Vacancies is available.
- Junior Clerk/Assistant (BPS-11) 25 Vacancies is available.
- The last date to apply is August 08, 2019. No late applications will be entertained.
How to Apply for ETEA KPK Jobs:
- All of the interested and eligible individuals are requested to visit the official site of ETEA etea.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful online application, a system-generated challan of UBL online deposit slip will appear. You have to take the print out of that slip and deposit Rs.500/- in any branch of UBL as test fee.
- After that, you are requested to keep that genuine slip with you safely.
Important Points to Look after:
- Please note that ETEA will not require any of your documents before the test. So, you are requested not to send any of your Documents to ETEA. However, copies of testimonials/documents will be required from the shortlisted candidates only in the screening test.
- Any applicant who wants to apply for more than 1 position can do so by applying separately for each post.
- Applicants are requested to have a soft copy of passport-sized pictures with themselves at the time of applying online.
- Candidates will be informed about their tests through SMS by ETEA to download and print their Roll No. Slips from etea.edu.pk
- Please note that no TA / DA will be given for any test or interview.
- Any candidates who provide wrong information while applying online will not only be rejected but also strict action will be taken against them.
- For further instructions and details, you are requested to visit the official site of ETEA etea.edu.pk or you can even check out the official advertisement attached below.
ETEA Jobs in KPK 2019