Engro Polymer & Chemicals Apprenticeship Training Program 2019 are available. Applicants are invited for 2 years apprenticeship training from all over the Pakistan. Engro is a giant company which is serving Pakistan for several decades. Engro has published their apprenticeship training program on Newspaper on 31st December 2019.
Engro Polymer & Chemicals Apprenticeship Training 2019 (Jobs Description):
Position names for training program are Process Operator/Plant Operator, Mechanical Technician / Inspection Technician/ Draftsman (autoCAD), and Electrical / Instrument Technician. Matriculation science with 3 years DAE in (Chemical/Petroleum/Power Technology) or (Mechanical/Metallurgy/Auto Diesel & Material) or (Electrical/Electronics/Instrument & PRocess Control Technology) from any recognized institute in required for above training program, Bachelors (B.sc) candidates are also apply. Maximum Age limit is 25 for training program. 65% marks or above in matriculation,DAE, B-tech or B.sc are required for above training program.
- Process Operator / Plant Operator
- Mechanical Technician / Inspection Technician / Draftsman (Auto cad)
- Eletrcial Technician
- Instrument Technician
Desirable candidate who have the eligiblity criteria for the above postion so they can apply online for Engro Polymer & Chemicals Apprenticeship Training program 2019. Download the link below
send your application to the following address:
Engro Polymer & Chemicals Apprenticeship Training 2019
Last Date is 11th January 2019.
More Jobs Opportunities:
- Young Parliamentary Officer YPO PIP Internship Program 2019 – Apply Online
- IST Austria Internship Opportunity in Summers 2019 – Fully Funded
- OGDCL Scholarship Program For KPK 2019 Latest Advertisement
- Ministry of Defence Jobs 2019 January Latest Advertisement
- Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement
- Join Pak Navy as Sailor (S) Batch A-2019 Online Registration – 1200 Vacancies