Eligibility Requirements for PMA LONG COURSE (Pakistan Military Academy) (Job Description):
REGULAR COMMISSION IN PAKISTAN ARMY THROUGH PMA LONG COURSE/ SHORT SERVICE GRADUATE COURSE
REGISTRATION OPEN ONLINE FOR ALL CITIZENS:
Candidates who want to join Pak Army long course or through graduate course read this post carefully. This post contains all the eligibility criteria for PMA (Pakistan Military Academy). Induction and registration are currently open to all potential Pakistanis citizens without any discrimination on the basis of family caste, creed, ethnicity, and area.
Male candidates from Pakistan or domicile holdings of Azad Kashmir and State Class-1 Citizens.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PMA LONG COURSE
- Candidates who Completed Intermediate or equivalent their age should be 17 to 22 Years.
- Candidates who are Graduates for PMA Long Course age should be 17 to 23 Years.
- For Serving Armed/Civil Armed Forces Personnel those candidates already serving their age should be 17 to 23 Years.
- Unmarried/Single Citizen of Pakistan (Those who are married and serving armed or civil armed forces their age should be above 20 years).
- A candidate who fulfills the eligibility criteria for PMA Long Course and passes all the test will be trained for the time period of 2 years at PMA.
- Candidates who passed Intermediate with minimum 60% percent marks can apply for PMA Long Course.
- Relaxation for the candidates who hold the domicile and from the ruler area like studying in Baluchistan, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, and other Northern Areas, are eligible and can appear for PMA Long Course with at least 55% marks.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE COURSE
- AGE: Candidates who completed graduation and want to apply their age should be 20 to 24 Years.
- MARITAL STATUS
- Unmarried/Singe citizen of Pakistan (Armed Forces serving personnel are eligible, even if married).
- TRAINING PERIOD: Graduate candidates will have 1-year training at PMA.
- EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS:
Candidates having Minimum 2nd Division in BA/BSc at least 60% or equivalent from recognized HEC organization are eligible.
- Candidates who will provide duplicate certificates will have to verify the certificates from the respective board of education before appearing in ISSB.
- Candidates with graduation degree such as bachelor of engineering (BE)/MBBS/MA/MSc and earlier rejected two times by ISSB after intermediate can also apply for the graduate course.
- Candidates without original Matric certificate must get a certificate from respective education board. It’s a must document.
- Equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Ministry of Education Islamabad. Is Important for Candidates who have foreign qualifications like ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level etc.
- Graduate candidates will be eligible to apply only for one course either PMA Long Course or Graduate Course.
- Relaxation in age limit in allowed only 3 months for the upper and lower age limit.
MINIMUM HEIGHT of candidates for PMA long Course Should be 5ft -4inch (162.5cm)
For preliminary selection candidates must have to qualify the following physical Standards mentioned below:-
- o Candidates must rum 1.6 Km in 7 ½ Minutes
- o Candidates will do Push Ups 15 repetition in 2 minutes
- o Candidates will have to do Sit Ups 15 Repetition in 2 minutes
- o Candidates must Do Chin Ups 3 repetition in 2 minutes.
REGISTRATION AND PRELIMINARY SELECTION
Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Recruitment and selection centers: –
REGISTRATION AT RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION CENTERS.
Candidates will have to visit selection centers along with all the necessary documents and registration fee. Original Documents will be required at following Army Selection and Recruitment Centers. After completion of registration candidate will be provided with admit cards and slip.
REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET.
A candidate can register himself by online by visiting www.joinPakArmy.gov.pk and providing all your academic and personal details after which you’ll be allotted pin code. Later on, you will receive a text message for your confirmation and you have to self-Print your registration slip card by yourself.
REGISTRATION/TESTS FOR NORTHERN AREA.
candidates from Northern Areas their registration and test will be conducted manually. Interested candidates required to contact Army Selection and Recruitment Centre Gilgit for details.
Multiple Choice Questions MCQs Written/Intelligence test will be conducted. Written test will be from the following subjects like English, Mathematics, Pakistan Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT RECRUITMENT ANS SELECTION CENTER:
Mentioned Certificates original and one set of Photocopies of required Certificates at the time of registration are important: –
- Matric Certificate and Matric Detailed Mark sheet both are important. In case of no certificate issuance candidate must have some supporting document from the relative board of education. Equivalence certificate needed for candidates who have foreign education such as ‘O’ level/’A’ level, submission of Equivalence certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
- Certificate or Mark sheet of F.A./F.Sc./Detailed Marks Sheet or Equivalent issued by the recognized board.
- B.A./B.Sc./Equivalent degree or Detailed Marks Sheet (for Graduate Candidates) from authorized board HEC.
- CNIC original or Form “B” in case of fewer than 18 years along with Parents National Identity Card (Father or Mother).
- 2 Color Passport Sized Photos attested by any Principal/Class 1 Gazetted Officer will be required.
- One set of photocopies of all the mentioned above documents.
Click here for Pak Army Jobs
Candidates who will successfully pass the written and the preliminary test will be called for further process at recruitment and indication centers of the army for PMA long course.
Candidates who will successfully qualify the preliminary selection will have proceeded for ISSB for further tests. Candidate will go through Medical examination of ISSB recommended carried out at nearby CMHs.GHQ will be made the final decision of selection upon the performance of candidates in the written preliminary test and interview. Call letter will be issued afterward.
INELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PMA LONG COURSE
- Candidates who are two times Screened out will not be considered eligible.
- The candidate who is rejected twice by ISSB/GHQ for Selection & Review Board is not eligible.
- Unfit from medical test and criteria of PMA long course
- A Candidate suspended from other Government services on the basis of any charge.
- Candidate having any case in the court will be ineligible.