ETEA Public Sector Organization KPK 2021 Peshawar Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Apply Online (Job Description):
Get ETEA Public Sector Organization KPK 2021 Peshawar Khyber Pakhtunkhwa from this page. A reputed Public Sector Organization is looking for highly educated, experienced, hardworking and well-educated candidates holding KPK domiciled male & female for the following positions such as (Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Cess Sub-Inspector (BPS-09)).
Appointments of these positions will be held on a regular basis. Now, let’s talk about the requirements for the vacant jobs which are mentioned clearly in the following image such as for vacant positions Intermediate and experience holders are eligible to apply but if you have Matric qualification and you are physically fit then you can apply for Pak Army Soldier Jobs 2021 which are also for the Matric pass individuals.
So, in the above, we discuss the eligibility criteria for both positions and now in the following, we’ll discuss how to apply the procedure for the above-mentioned positions.
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Cess Sub-Inspector (BPS-09)
- Interested applicants are required to apply on the Application form from the given website as www.etea.edu.pk.
- Take print of duly filled application form along with original deposit slip, computer token number and attested copies of all relevant documents, CNIC and Domicile should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for BPS-16 & Below in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI.
- The last date for applying June 28, 2021.
- Test time and Date will be mentioned on the roll number slip.
- Applicants must keep a copy of a soft copy of their passport size photograph during filling the form online.
- The candidate shall write in bold and clear words the post being applied for on top right corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete or applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview.
Last date is June 28, 2021.