The Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan DRAP Jobs 2019 OTS Application Form for 2019 is now available. DRAP which is working under the Ministry of National Health Services is in need of candidates for who qualified, experienced and hardworking for a number of positions available in their department.
Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan Jobs is available in all over Pakistan on a merit basis including Sindh, Punjab, Baluchistan, KPK & Gilgit Baltistan / FATA. The special quota has also been reserved for the Women and disabled candidates have also been reserved.
Special Age Relaxation is also available on certain rules. These are professional jobs for which OTS (Open Testing Services) has been appointed the task of selection on merit basis. All those candidates who are willing to apply for these jobs are requested to check out the rest of the details below.
Highlights of Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan Jobs:
|Organization||Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan|
|No. of Vacancies||40|
|Experience Required||1 to 15 years|
|Age Required||30 – 47 years|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Region||All provinces – Quota System|
|Expected Salary||Rs.100,000 – 200,000/- per month|
|Last Date of Application||15th July 2019|
For More Jobs Check-Out:
About Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan:
The department is established under the Ministry of Health and Services. The aim of the department is to ensure safe, quality and efficient supply of medicine at affordable rates in Pakistan. The Vision of the department is “Health for All by 2025” by contributing to the advancement of Health Care in Pakistan.
Position and Number of Vacancies Available at Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan Jobs:
- Director (RO-15) – 01 Vacancy is Available.
- Deputy Director (RO-13) – 05 Vacancies are Available.
- Assistant Director (Public Relations Officer) (RO-12) – 01 Vacancy is Available.
- Assistant Director (RO-12) – 17 Vacancies are Available.
- Assistant Private Secretary (RO-11) – 06 Vacancies are Available.
Eligibility Criteria for Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan Jobs:
- Qualification Required: Each of the posts has a different qualification requirement. However, the required degree is from any of the following: Ph.D./ Masters / M.Phil/ Pharm-D / B-Pharmacy / LLB / Graduation.
- Experience Required: All positions require relevant experience.
- Age Limit Required: The Age of the candidate must be 30 to 47 years of age.
- For Detailed Eligibility Criteria please refer to the advertisement attached below.
Application Procedure for Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan Jobs:
- All the interested individuals are first requested to check out the eligibility criteria from the advertisement below.
- Eligible candidates can then download the application form from the OTS site through this link.
- Applicants are requested to fill the application form and attach attested copies of following relevant documents:
- Paid copy of deposit slip
- Passport-sized photographs
- Degree / Certificates
- Applicants are requested to send their applications on this address:
- OTS Headquarters, Office No. 01, Central Avenue, Bahria Town, Phase VI, Islamabad.
- If any candidate wants to apply for more than 1 position, he/she can do so by applying separately for that position.
- All incomplete and late applications shall be rejected!
- The OTS Test date hasn’t been announced yet! Candidates will be informed through SMS or you can check the official site of OTS for a Test date.
- All the applicants are requested to bring in original documents with them at the time of Interview.
- The Authority reserves all the rights to increase or decrease the number of Vacancies.
- For Age Relaxation criteria please refer to the advertisement below.
- 2% of Disabled quota will be reserved.
- Any candidate found out to be influencing the selection procedure in any way will be disqualified.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
- For more information check out the advertisement we have attached below.
Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan Jobs 2019
- The last date of Application is 15th July 2019.
Official Advertisement for Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan Jobs: