Hey fellas. Are you looking for District and Session Court Dadu Jobs 2020 for Computer Operator? District and Session Court Dadu has announced multiple job vacancies on graduation, intermediate, matriculation and middle basis.
If you are interested to apply for District and Session Court Dadu Jobs then keep reading until the end.
District and Session Court Lahore has announced District and Session Court Dadu Jobs 2020 for Stenographer (BPS-16), Data Coder / Computer Operator (BPS-14), Junior Clerk (BPS-14) on contract basis that are extendable if the candidate’s performance is good.
Below can find all the details regarding such as job openings, academic qualifications, application procedure, and application deadline in detail below.
Latest Government Jobs 2020: Click Here
District and Session Court Dadu Jobs 2020
District and Session Court Mansehra has announced District for various different posts:
- Stenographer (BPS-16)
- Data Coder / Computer Operator (BPS-14)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-14)
The interested applicants are required to have any of the following academic qualifications in order to be eligible for District and Session Court Dadu:
- A minimum speed of 80/40 words per minute in shorthand/typing respectively is required to apply.
How To Apply for District and Session Court Dadu Jobs 2020
- Candidates are required to write the application along with their CV.
- They must attach the educational testimonials, domicile, photographs, & CNIC.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applications received after office hours and after last date will not be entertained.
- For Test Dates, Roll No. Slips and Test Center information keep visiting the National Testing Service (NTS) or https://startjobs.pk.
District and Session Court Jobs 2020
The last date to apply for District and Session Court Dadu Jobs is May 16, 2020.