Check Out Directorate Youth Affairs KPK Jobs 2019 Download NTS Form. The Department of Youth Affairs in KPK has announced multiple vacancies available for the citizens of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Jobs in Directorate Youth Affairs KPK A total of 21 Vacancies are available for the post of Junior Clerk BPS-11. Both Male and Female candidate are eligible to apply. The special quota for Women has also been reserved.
The quota system will be observed in the KPK region as a fixed number of vacancies are allotted per Zone in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa district.
KPK Government Jobs 2019: Check More
Youth Affairs Department KPK Jobs 2019 Download NTS Application Form
This is a very good opportunity for all the individuals who are looking for respectable jobs in stable organizations. Upper age relaxation can also be given to the candidates on a certain basis.
If you want to find more about the job details and how you can apply for the jobs, then just check out the rest of the information from below.
- Junior Clerk BPS-11 – 21 Vacancies are available.
- The candidate must have Intermediate with second division at least. Furthermore, the candidate must have a typing speed of 30 Words per minute. The age limit for this post is 18 to 30 years of age.
Application Closing Date:
- The last date to apply is 04th June 2019. No late applications will be accepted!
How To Apply for Directorate General of Sports KPK Jobs:
- The Directorate of Youth Affairs KPK has given the candidate selection task to NTS (National Testing Services).
- All of the interested individuals who are meeting the given eligibility criteria are requested to download the application form which is available at NTS site nts.org.pk
- The vacancies are distributed into KPK Zones.
- Only KPK Domiciled candidates can apply for the following posts.
- All of the applicants will need to pay a sum of Rs.400/- to NTS.
- No late or incomplete applications will be accepted.
- Applicants need to fill in the application form carefully as incorrect or deliberately filling in wrong information will result in negative consequences.
- The application form must be submitted along with fee deposit slip copy, attested copies of CNIC and relevant educational and experience certificates on this address: NTS Headquarter Plot 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- NTS test will be for screening purpose only. The post-test process will be carried out by the Directorate of Youth Affairs KPK.
- All of that personnel who are already working in Government or Semi – Government departments need to apply through proper channel. For further information, you can also check out the official advertisement of Jobs in Directorate Youth Affairs KPK for 2019 below.
Directorate Youth Affairs KPK Jobs 2019